Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is liking comic books and Star Wars cucked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I made a thread yesterday about a deviantart account that makes movie concepts and some of them were about Star Wars and half the reply’s were about how liking any media is cucked. I mean if their talking about modern comics and Star Wars or that “brand loyalty” crap I understand that I just don’t understand why people would think it’s all soy.

Because they're shit

jk cope with whatever you want idrc

There's too much SJW shit in most of modern media

They weren't soy before the recent movies ngl. It's only that Captain Marvel and Episode 8 just killed it for me.

There's too much SJW shit in most of modern media
True and that’s why I said if their talking about modern comics and Star Wars I agree with them I just don’t understand why they would say it about older ones.
They weren't soy before the recent movies ngl. It's only that Captain Marvel and Episode 8 just killed it for me.
To be honest episode 7 was pretty bad in retrospect because it was pretty much a remake of episode 4 and it set up a lot of crappy plot points throughout the movies and ruined han.

Bec. they are autists. Every star wars fan is soy bec. the majority is soy

They are made for children yet grown adults obsess over them. If you like them you are a braindead retard

They are made for children yet grown adults obsess over them. If you like them you are a braindead retard
There is a difference between liking something and obsessing over it. And forgive me for liking something instead of just rotting in sorrow.
Bec. they are autists. Every star wars fan is soy bec. the majority is soy
That doesn’t make sense. Most Star Wars fans I’ve seen have left the fandom because of all the soys that came in since the sequel trilogy.

There is a difference between liking something and obsessing over it. And forgive me for liking something instead of just rotting in sorrow.

That doesn’t make sense. Most Star Wars fans I’ve seen have left the fandom because of all the soys that came in since the sequel trilogy.

Ok if you can sit there and watch an avengers, star wars, batman etc movie, and say "that was a good movie". Then you are the definition of low iq man child soyboy

Old star wars stuff is kinda cool

Ok if you can sit there and watch an avengers, star wars, batman etc movie, and say "that was a good movie". Then you are the definition of low iq man child soyboy
Their not high art but for the most part their decent enough movies. What do want me to do call every piece of media trash and not enjoy anything.

Their not high art but for the most part their decent enough movies. What do want me to do call every piece of media trash and not enjoy anything.
Pretty much. Unless i approve of it you shouldnt enjoy it

i'll watch the movies, i'll play the games maybe, but i don't ever get invested into it like soyboys do - i have no posters, no merchandise or anything like that. most modern media is cucked and should generally be avoided or else you're just feeding the beast. i think it's directed at soyboys who buy into hyper-consumerism because they think it's a personality.

i think witcher 3 is a great game, but the majority of the fanbase are reddit-tier shitbrains who i hate. it doesnt stop me enjoying things because i play games to distract from my misery, to cope.

They have been compromised largely

Star Wars itself it's not cucked, but the last trilogy and specially fans, journalists and so on that like it for being "so progressive" are indeed very cucked kek. And comic books well many modern Marvel/DC comic book writers and artists are SJWs so that's why, but you still have older comics with just story and not propaganda.

Enjoy what you want ultimately but you have to realise what is cucked and what isn't

It's not quite the comics or movies we dislike. It's the general audience Soy, Consumer, ect. It then seems that other people who like the same genre fit into those categories dispite having different ideals

It's just associated to the common cuck, you don't have to be a cuck. You can play your switch in peace boyo