Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how is it that matches on tinder come later

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
how come you get a notification after hours?

Because the girl you swipe have like thousands of other guys swiping on them before you/talking to them and unelss you are strikingly gl it will take time for them to check you out

Because the girl you swipe have like thousands of other guys swiping on them before you/talking to them and unelss you are strikingly gl it will take time for them to check you out

No i mean the match itself not a messege

yes if you get a match on tinder that means you are good looking.

The woman i get matches with are obese old woman you idiot and you admitted to have 35 lays you piece of shit

yea like around 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010

when my lays were consistant, remember there wasnt tinder back then, now females are able to swipe on any guy they want.

yea like around 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010

when my lays were consistant, remember there wasnt tinder back then, now females are able to swipe on any guy they want.

Im a virgin at 26 you idiot. Im bald and 5 ft 7.

The woman i get matches with are obese old woman you idiot and you admitted to have 35 lays you piece of shit
also there are no old woman tinder, who are you bullshitting? i catfish almost 1k females most of the girls are 18 to 25 range.

Like im gonna do that so people will use my face as a meme. Why dont you post your pics
everyone knows what i look like, im literally used as a meme also my dox has been out you tard and you are scared of pictures.

jfl at you.

here is me in motion 10 years ago

i basically look the same now

you normie. average looking. nw1. how tall are you? talking about me. you fakecel. just because you dont go out of your house dosent mean your incel. the fact you have 35 lays. i have none. none of the matches i got which is ugly fatties have responded to me more then once.

you normie. average looking. nw1. how tall are you? talking about me. you fakecel. just because you dont go out of your house dosent mean your incel. the fact you have 35 lays. i have none. none of the matches i got which is ugly fatties have responded to me more then once.
i havent gotten sex in a year, my dates were consistent back then, i used to get in a relationship through a 1 to 2 year span.
i used to do alot of online dating, so i know how dating apps like tinder work.

if you look at the math my 35 lays werent consistant.

when i was with my ex gf for for 4 years, so my lays declined as well

there were some dry spells i had during my earlier years.

2007 to 2010 were my peak years of getting laid.

i havent gotten sex in a year, my dates were consistent back then, i used to get in a relationship through a 1 to 2 year span.
i used to do alot of online dating, so i know how dating apps like tinder work.

if you look at the math my 35 lays werent consistant.

lol calling yourself incel becuase you stayed at home the last year like an autistic fuck. not getting matches on tinder means SHIT you idiot. only chads get tinder matches. the real test is in reality. you probably could get into a reletionship in reality you just stay at home like an autist fuck. i did watched your videos. some of the girls there were interested in you and you acted like an autist. dumb fuck you really think a woman who took the time to go out and wait for chad and who is saying to you after you catfished her that she wanna get to know you. you really think she will reject you? dumb fuck. you could have slayed one of those girls. idiot

when i was with my ex gf for for 4 years, so my lays declined as well

there were some dry spells i had during my earlier years.

2007 to 2010 were my peak years of getting laid.

4 years of relationship. 4 years of daily sex. and you call yourserlf incel. fuck you

lol calling yourself incel becuase you stayed at home the last year like an autistic fuck. not getting matches on tinder means SHIT you idiot. only chads get tinder matches. the real test is in reality. you probably could get into a reletionship in reality you just stay at home like an autist fuck. i did watched your videos. some of the girls there were interested in you and you acted like an autist. dumb fuck you really think a woman who took the time to go out and wait for chad and who is saying to you after you catfished her that she wanna get to know you. you really think she will reject you? dumb fuck. you could have slayed one of those girls. idiot
ive never used tinder you dumbfuck, i was using other online dating sites before i knew tinder.
im basically providing a point how female standards have literally changed, a guy that consistently slayed and now cant get shit.
you are talking to a person who actully approached females and did everything by the book.

when i got with my ex gf it was back in 2010, i stayed with her for 4 years and we broke up in 2014 i couldnt get shit for 4 years.
unlike most incels i did try and that normie meme of working on yourself and self improvement does not work.

4 years of relationship. 4 years of daily sex. and you call yourserlf incel. fuck you

obviously no those girls wanted chad, i literally asked those girl if they wanted to fuck and they said no. you are fucking delusional.

Bruh, try not getting laid for your entire life. 25 lays and claim you are an incel. just lol

Lemme end this arugement
@catfishman23 youre a normie not incel since youre not a virgin.
@uglyinkel youre a volcel/fakecel and YOU HAVE TO GO BACK. Ill kill to match with a landwhale rn.

Bruh, try not getting laid for your entire life. 25 lays and claim you are an incel. just lol

Just as I expected, this forum is quickly becoming the next r9k. It's only a matter of time before truecels are openly ridiculed like they are over there.

Lemme end this arugement
@catfishman23 youre a normie not incel since youre not a virgin.
@uglyinkel youre a volcel/fakecel and YOU HAVE TO GO BACK. Ill kill to match with a landwhale rn.

there is a definition that was on reddit incels, that if you are not having sex, in a relationship for a certain amount of time, or been married
you are considered incel.

this is the true definition of incels.

yea most of the lays were with ugly chicks. like i said it was easier back then for guys who looked like me to get laid.
now guys were are sub8 cant get shit.

yea most of the lays were with ugly chicks. like i said it was easier back then for guys who looked like me to get laid.
now guys were are sub8 cant get shit.

not getting matches online dosent mean shit. woman are not willing to drive out of their home for average dudes. thats why they want chads. in reality the case is diffrent. plenty of normies like you get in reletionships and are not incel. im below average. i have legit deformity im 5 ft 7 and bald. unlike you who is nw1. you said yourself that you still look the same.

here is me in motion 10 years ago

i basically look the same now

You don't look too bad. Depending on your height and dick size, working out, improving your speech and changing your dress style may be what you need

Just as I expected, this forum is quickly becoming the next r9k. It's only a matter of time before truecels are openly ridiculed like they are over there.
Fuck how do we save this site I just joined and its already infested with nonsense.

not getting matches online dosent mean shit. woman are not willing to drive out of their home for average dudes. thats why they want chads. in reality the case is diffrent. plenty of normies like you get in reletionships and are not incel. im below average. i have legit deformity im 5 ft 7 and bald. unlike you who is nw1. you said yourself that you still look the same.

plenty of nomies like me???
you are def normie, i can literally tell.
let me tell you something alright. I've done online dating and ive literally approached irl
That means i used my confidence to go up to a girl and talk to her and then used my personality to make the girl laugh and shit, then i got literally rejected by the 30 girls whom i approached.
Basically i socialized with people.
also im not even nw1 if you know the norwood scale im a nw 2.
yet you fucking normies think pickup is a scam since they advocate confidence and personality to attract a girl.

You don't look too bad. Depending on your height and dick size, working out, improving your speech and changing your dress style may be what you need
sorry dress style is literally cope. I used to get brand name clothing at the mall and it helped 10% of the time.
a chad with a good face can still slay without having to wear any style of clothing.

sorry dress style is literally cope. I used to get brand name clothing at the mall and it helped 10% of the time.
a chad with a good face can still slay without having to wear any style of clothing.
I didn't say branded clothing, just dressing differently. Maybe try wearing a good quality suit or something. Changing up what you wear can sometimes help.

I didn't say branded clothing, just dressing differently. Maybe try wearing a good quality suit or something. Changing up what you wear can sometimes help.

does not matter, trust me ive literally dressed to impress, how did you think i was able to get my ex gf at the time?

you dont think i know how the game works?

does not matter, trust me ive literally dressed to impress, how did you think i was able to get my ex gf at the time?

you dont think i know how the game works?
I don't know. Atleast you've dated, I can't even work up the courage to approach a girl

I don't know. Atleast you've dated, I can't even work up the courage to approach a girl
well i tried and it shows it doesnt work no matter how you try.