Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How is it that I actually have NO SINGLE INTERACTIONS with foids

Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,712
Online
67d 12h 56m
Like I see ugly men and average men still have interactions with foids and talk to them. I’m literally the only person I see who has 0 interactions with foids. Like how:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Like come onnnnn the chances aren’t this low are they, not even a single one, I’ve said like 3 sentences to a foid since school started a month ago:feelsrope:

just be everyone but me theory is real:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

life is an anime where I’m the protagonist and everyone avoids me:society:
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
936
Online
27d 21h 50m
Neither have I, at any point. I'm in the 23+ age range.

Women generally avoid me or denigrate me for my appearance whenever I walk near them.
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,712
Online
67d 12h 56m
Intellau_Celistic said:
Neither have I, at any point. I'm in the 23+ age range.

Women generally avoid me or denigrate me for my appearance whenever I walk near them.
I’m always avoided by them
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
4,183
Online
65d 12h 15m
interesting
 
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
2,533
Online
41d 6h 4m
Hate to break it to you: it's over
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,808
Online
51d 4h 27m
Broly said:
Like I see ugly men and average men still have interactions with foids and talk to them. I’m literally the only person I see who has 0 interactions with foids. Like how:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Like come onnnnn the chances aren’t this low are they, not even a single one, I’ve said like 3 sentences to a foid since school started a month ago:feelsrope:

just be everyone but me theory is real:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

life is an anime where I’m the protagonist and everyone avoids me:society:
Basedcel trait: purposely trying to avoid talking to cumdumpster because you can't stand their low IQ drivel and hate them passionately :bigbrain:
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,712
Online
67d 12h 56m
Notorious Inkler said:
Basedcel trait: purposely trying to avoid talking to cumdumpster because you can't stand their low IQ drivel and hate them passionately :bigbrain:
Based but I want them to try to talk to me, no way I’m gonna try to talk to a foid:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
ReplaceMyJuice said:
Hate to break it to you: it's over
Never began :society:
 
Last edited:
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,808
Online
51d 4h 27m
Broly said:
Based but I want them to try to talk to me, no way I’m gonna try to talk to a foid
Spread blackpill theories in public and make them seethe. They will talk to you for sure :bigbrain:
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,712
Online
67d 12h 56m
Notorious Inkler said:
Spread blackpill theories in public and make them seethe. They will talk to you for sure :bigbrain:
God IQ:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,808
Online
51d 4h 27m
Broly said:
That's what I do to some extent. Some holes even agree with me because I'm too high IQ for them which is why they agree with me in the first place because they aren't able to dismantle my arguments. IQmogged into submission :bigbrain:
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,712
Online
67d 12h 56m
Notorious Inkler said:
That's what I do to some extent. Some holes even agree with me because I'm too high IQ for them which is why they agree with me in the first place because they aren't able to dismantle my arguments. IQmogged into submission :bigbrain:
IQ mogger, makes me jealous:bigbrain:
Wish I had that power:bigbrain:
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,909
Online
228d 12h 43m
Broly said:
I’m literally the only person I see who has 0 interactions with foids.
Same here.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,808
Online
51d 4h 27m
Broly said:
IQ mogger, makes me jealous:bigbrain:
Wish I had that power:bigbrain:
A gymmaxxed physique also helps because whiteknighting soylets are intimated by you and thus don't disagree with you. This is why I gymmaxx in the first place so I can spread my blackpilled and hardcore misogynistic views in peace publicly without seething soylets interrupting me. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,712
Online
67d 12h 56m
Notorious Inkler said:
A gymmaxxed physique also helps because whiteknighting soylets are intimated by you and thus don't disagree with you. This is why I gymmaxx in the first place so I can spread my blackpilled and hardcore misogynistic views in peace publicly without seething soylets interrupting me. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Modern day prophet:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
St Notorious Inklercel
 
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,069
Online
96d 4h 20m
go shinra tensei IRL
 
Assandtites

Assandtites

Why are women even exist ?!!
★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Posts
145
Online
2d 4h 30m
Broly said:
I see who has 0 interactions with foids
The only woman I know is my mom at least there's many brocels have interactions with their female relatives and I don't :cryfeels::cryfeels:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,808
Online
51d 4h 27m
Broly said:
Modern day prophet:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
St Notorious Inklercel
:feelsYall:

My new signature
 
Undervalued

Undervalued

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
314
Online
4d 1h 6m
Broly said:
Like I see ugly men and average men still have interactions with foids and talk to them. I’m literally the only person I see who has 0 interactions with foids. Like how:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Like come onnnnn the chances aren’t this low are they, not even a single one, I’ve said like 3 sentences to a foid since school started a month ago:feelsrope:

just be everyone but me theory is real:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

life is an anime where I’m the protagonist and everyone avoids me:society:
Young foids are brain dead you won’t get anything out of talking them. You’ll want to hang yourself after hearing their annoying voices. :feelskek:
 
genma

genma

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Posts
339
Online
9d 12h 58m
Notorious Inkler said:
I can spread my blackpilled and hardcore misogynistic views in peace publicly
What's a specific instance where you've done that?
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,808
Online
51d 4h 27m
genma said:
What's a specific instance where you've done that?
Hanging out with boomers
 
_pakicel_

_pakicel_

Currycel
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Posts
27
Online
1d 15h 58m
Same here, literally no interactions with foids
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top