Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is it possible to belt?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
It is 3 years since Chester Bennington belted himself but I don't understand how it is possible to belt yourself? Can someone explain how that works? It sounds like a slow death

Just put on a tight choke around the blood vessel in your neck, you pretty much pass out within 10-20 seconds and then your weight does the rest as it goes limp and the belt continues to choke you

belt around dick coooms hard

There is a specific spot to place the belt around your neck so it knocks you out before you would feel the pain/panic from choking

damn...it's been that long already? Haven't tried it, though.

damn...it's been that long already? Haven't tried it, though.
Yeah 3 years already. I still remember what I did that day. My brother texted me about his demise and tbh I kinda felt bad about it. I liked his incel music

Yeah 3 years already. I still remember what I did that day. My brother texted me about his demise and tbh I kinda felt bad about it. I liked his incel music
yeah bro. Same. Hybrid Theory was a great album.

Wasn't he murdered by the jews?