Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How is it possible to be bluepilled in 2024?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
You have all the information, stats, first hand experiences on your phone and the Blackpill is seeping into your TikTok and Instagram feed.

Let's say you're a 25yo MTN, who has sex twice a year with a landwhale (if he's lucky) and gets a few matches here and there that rarely lead to dates. Why does he cling to the bluepill of him finding the perfect girl and getting married within a few years? How can he not realize that the whole system is against him?

The copium being pumped out is insane, I think it's gotten worse as a reaction to the Blackpill spreading. The powers that be cannot afford men checking out of society.

because most people arent chronically online and live normal lives. I wouldn't be blackpilled either if i had positive experiences with woman and normies.

Censorship of mainstream media and heavy gaslighting to keep the ugly as slaves.

people are stupid

most people don't subscribe to the bluepill based on thinking about its veracity, they support it because of an ideological belief that society is fair and that social hierarchies carry moral weight

the same way that they support capitalism, the government or the jews

ludicrous amounts of copium, and luck.

because most people arent chronically online and live normal lives. I wouldn't be blackpilled either if i had positive experiences with woman and normies.
Not only this, but most people have little to no self awareness at all. Even most niggas i knew who were bullied and never had a gf are bluepilled af and they will stay like that for their rest of their life because they would mentally crumble if they would find out the truth

Some MTN i noticed are Blackpilled because the dating market is harder or similar to me they lost their connection to Corona or other circumstances.

Others are Bluepilled because they had been in a LTR ever since pre-SM days thus they never needed to date much and discover the evils of the world yet.

Some also are walking through the world with nothing in mind. Totally moronic humans and thus everything "just works out". These guys aint doing it much different then me, maybe are a level in looks above but they aint overthinking and JUST HAVE LUCK. Luckpill is the ultimate pill even above agepill. Luckpill just decides everything and even whether you discover BLP, RB, WB or BP or no pill at all.

Not only this, but most people have little to no self awareness at all. Even most niggas i knew who were bullied and never had a gf are bluepilled af and they will stay like that for their rest of their life because they would mentally crumble if they would find out the truth
i think testosterone also plays a role in it. Some man arent really bothered by it because they're low t. I have met man who get absolutely no bitches and arent bothered by it, they barely think about women. The more high t you're, the more you're gonna think about all those other man that are doing better than you and the more youre gonna think about sex.

I mean its definitely less than it was 10 or 20 years ago

Will less people be bluepilled in the future?

I think if current economic and social situation continues to worsen then there will be less, but if it somehow gets better then it will stabilise at where it is now, although I dont see it getting any better at the moment

They're coping, it's as simple as that. I still cope and hope the bluepill is real but the blackpill always collects.