Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is it possible that Phil Spencer is still in charge of Xbox?

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I don't have an Xbox, but it's incredible how after the disaster that console has had, this man is still in charge?

Now they don't have exclusives anymore because they are making them multiplatform.

I think it's divine justice since Microsoft wanted a monopoly to destroy PlayStation and Nintendo and it backfired.

Not to mention that selling a game on a flat rate hurts sales of that game.

Because even if Microsoft pays you for the game, it won't give you that much money if your game is a hit and can sell more than what Microsoft offers you.

I don't see myself paying a monthly fee to play games that I can buy or even download for free.

Edit: Sara Bond is the new president but that loser is still there.

I have no clue it's like Microsoft want to kill itself and their brand they have been trying to build for decades since first Xbox.
They really want to turn everything into Netflix of gaming but don't understand that they will only keep losing money since game licensing are way more expensive compared to the tv series/movies/anime/music licenses.
Gates should put him out of his misery with a new experimental death vax.
Reptilian bill gates

I have no clue it's like Microsoft want to kill itself and their brand they have been trying to build for decades since first Xbox.
They really want to turn everything into Netflix of gaming but don't understand that they will only keep losing money since game licensing are way more expensive compared to the tv series/movies/anime/music licenses.
Gates should put him out of his misery with a new experimental death vax. View attachment 1232460
Since they became obsessed with the monopoly, they ruined the brand. I was planning to buy an Xbox to try Halo and Gears of War, but they are also on PC!

The same thing will happen to Sony if they continue releasing their "exclusives" on PC as well.

Since they became obsessed with the monopoly, they ruined the brand. I was planning to buy an Xbox to try Halo and Gears of War, but they are also on PC!

The same thing will happen to Sony if they continue releasing their "exclusives" on PC as well.
Exclusives doesn't work anymore since AAA games have such bloated budgets, especially if you want to have games that are full of MTX you need a steady stream of money to fund the devs to make new content.

And for SP it's a good idea to release games later after few years on PC to get extra money to recoup the cost.

Nintendo is smart enough to release cheap asset flip slops like Pokemon and last Zeldas and sell them for $60 they don't need PC or other console sales since their games are dirty cheap to make and since they have strong brand loyalty that will eat even worst turds served by them they are earning hundreds of millions each time with no effort.

yes TCD (total console death)
I wish all console enjoyers a happy brain tumor and their dear consoles to dissappear from the market leaving all their exclusives available to pc. one down and one to go

IMG 20240821 143327

because his real performance doesn't matter, he just has useful connections that help him remain there and enjoy the benefits of his position in higher management

because his real performance doesn't matter, he just has useful connections that help him remain there and enjoy the benefits of his position in higher management
What a lucky guy then.

yes TCD (total console death)
I wish all console enjoyers a happy brain tumor and their dear consoles to dissappear from the market leaving all their exclusives available to pc. one down and one to go

View attachment 1232475
I like more console due to putting the game and thats it.

While pc you have to invest a lot of time to configure it.

Also steam has DRM and theres tons of BAD indie games in both epic and steam that makes any shitty game available with little to no effort while in consoles at least quality over quantity.

Also the only console remaining would be Nintendo unless someone infiltrate it and make it woke or else.

Also steam has DRM and theres tons of BAD indie games in both epic and steam that makes any shitty game available with little to no effort while in consoles at least quality over quantity.

Also the only console remaining would be Nintendo unless someone infiltrate it and make it woke or else.
steam drm isn't a problem. also the effectiveness of these small games on big titles is nearly nonexistent. a game made by a huge studio will always stomp over indie games on steam catalogue. also not every good game needs to be made by a huge studio.
none of the things you talked about are problematic. sony had big little planet, a kids game that is worse than the top indie games steam has btw.

Last edited:
steam drm isn't a problem. also the effectiveness of these small games on big titles is nearly nonexistent. a game made by a huge studio will always stomp over indie games on steam catalogue. also not every good game needs to be made by a huge studio.
none of the things you talked about are problematic. sony had big little planet, a kids game that is worse than the top indie games steam has btw.
"DRM requires an active Internet connection at all times" Jfl if this is not a problem. It also alters the performance of the pc.
And mods can be good but at the same time lower the sales of dlc's or extra content the company has in mind.
Tons of irrelevant garbage games that are flops after flops.
Blue screens, more patches than consoles.
Even handheld consoles are confier than playing in pc specially steam.
I don't hate steam but is obvious the sabotage to the competition having for example better optimizations than GOG for example. GOG is way better than steam thats for sure, at least in terms of no DRM for example, playing offline.

"DRM requires an active Internet connection at all times" Jfl if this is not a problem. It also alters the performance of the pc.
Unless you have a toaster with a 1050ti and i5-7500 thinking it can still run triple A then yes, drm can alter the performance of your pc to a significant amount.
I find it ironic how in defense of consoles you're chasing after pc gaming with the idea of performance in your mind. lol
why would someone play a triple A game, which in 99% cases have online modes if they don't have internet connection?
or more accurately, why would someone spend a budget on games and hardware if he doesn't have internet to begin with?

Tons of irrelevant garbage games that are flops after flops.
just don't try them?
if you like big studio™ games, dl and play big studio™ games. why you'd think "irrelevant garbage games that are flops" would compete with big titles or even make it a comparison?

just don't try them?
if you like big studio™ games, dl and play big studio™ games. why you'd think "irrelevant garbage games that are flops" would compete with big titles or even make it a comparison?
You sound like a communist hating on big companies, anyways which indie companie are good in your opinion?

Unless you have a toaster with a 1050ti and i5-7500 thinking it can still run triple A then yes, drm can alter the performance of your pc to a significant amount.
I find it ironic how in defense of consoles you're chasing after pc gaming with the idea of performance in your mind. lol
why would someone play a triple A game, which in 99% cases have online modes if they don't have internet connection?
or more accurately, why would someone spend a budget on games and hardware if he doesn't have internet to begin with?
I buy phisical on some cases so is not necesary to stay conected for example. I have nintendo 3ds too and I can play wihout internet connection for example. Classic consoles like ps1,2 no internet requirement and so on...
Even in my ps4 I can play offline too...

You defend your position as something political, I defend it as a gamer.

PC has another big problem which is the "immersion sabotage" this is due to intrusive messages from antivirus, various applications, even OS to restart within the game. On consoles this doesn't happen. I'm not against playing on PC but I don't like the hate towards consoles ridiculing them as if it were wrong to play on them and everyone has to play exclusively on PC because you say so.

Another advantage of consoles is that I can play at a distance from the screen. If it's a handheld, I can play in bed or on the couch. This avoids damaging my eyesight and turning into a hunchback.

I find it ironic how in defense of consoles you're chasing after pc gaming with the idea of performance in your mind. l
I also play on PC... In any case, PCs have a planned obsolescence rate that is more pronounced than consoles. I still have my first PlayStation 1 while I've had several laptops and tower PCs that have been damaged... I also have a good PC but I'm not going to push it to the limit and limit its useful life (they're already less durable than consoles) to see a game a little better.

"the impact on loading times will be quite bad on low-end PCs and noticeable even on high-end machines."

"In modern, well implemented versions of the DRM it is a minor impact, but it is always there."

"Let’s say something happens to Denuvo and its servers go down. This means that the games we have purchased becomes useless without some manner of circumventing this DRM. Now add to this other sort of wacky DRM like a machine activation limit (which limits how many different computers can launch the game within 24 hours) and we have a situation where the consumer has even less control over their games."

Mg6tkc6s8b481

Last edited:
Also, most of the best games in history are from consoles.
PC is something nowadays for two reasons: piracy and lowering the prices of games to such an extent that even a third-worlder can buy them...
Steam is also guilty of the imposition of digital video games sabotaging physical video games. That's why the physical format no longer comes with manuals, maps, etc.

Also, most of the best games in history are from consoles.
PC is something nowadays for two reasons: piracy and lowering the prices of games to such an extent that even a third-worlder can buy them...
Steam is also guilty of the imposition of digital video games sabotaging physical video games. That's why the physical format no longer comes with manuals, maps, etc.
Bro I was just fucking around. If you like consoles then keeping having fun man I really don’t care.

I don't have an Xbox, but it's incredible how after the disaster that console has had, this man is still in charge?

Now they don't have exclusives anymore because they are making them multiplatform.

I think it's divine justice since Microsoft wanted a monopoly to destroy PlayStation and Nintendo and it backfired.

Not to mention that selling a game on a flat rate hurts sales of that game.

Because even if Microsoft pays you for the game, it won't give you that much money if your game is a hit and can sell more than what Microsoft offers you.

I don't see myself paying a monthly fee to play games that I can buy or even download for free.

Edit: Sara Bond is the new president but that loser is still there.
Is he jewish im starting to think he is how else could he keep his job after so many fuck ups

PC has another big problem which is the "immersion sabotage" this is due to intrusive messages from antivirus, various applications, even OS to restart within the game. On consoles this doesn't happen. I'm not against playing on PC but I don't like the hate towards consoles ridiculing them as if it were wrong to play on them and everyone has to play exclusively on PC because you say so.
Playing on pc is great no difference from console

This thread is called: How is it possible that Phil Spencer is still in charge of Xbox?