Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is it possible that no one, absolutely no one, is interested in me. In a town with 1 million people?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
thoughts? I have hacked my brains and can't grasp how this is possible. There should be at least one foid 2/10 who'd let me fuck her.

It's called hypergamy, bro. water is wet.

That means only 1 thing: YOU ARE A TRUCEL!!.

It's because how you look.

lmao my town has over 3 million yet no one ever been interested in me, too much competition, and foids have easier access to chads, fuck hypergamy

because theyre waiting to be kidnapped and told what to do

The importance of bone structure.

Because you ugly and have a shit personality.

I lived in bigger cities and had literally no one, as well.

Even though, I attended many "meetups". I must be cursed.

It is much worse BECAUSE you live in a town with 1 million people. People in big cities are disconnected from each other emotionally and women in those places have a much bigger pool of men to choose from (both irl and online).
If you lived in a small village in bumfuck nowhere where smartphones aren't even a thing and there's only a small group of people to choose as mates it would be much easier to find someone. The people there would also be much closer to you since it's a close-knit community, helping your situation even more.

Last edited:
It is much worse BECAUSE you live in a town with 1 million people. People in big cities are disconnected from each other emotionally and women in those places have a much bigger pool of men to choose from (both irl and online).
If you lived in a small village in bumfuck nowhere where smartphones aren't even a thing and there's only a small group of people to choose as mates it would be much easier to find someone. The people there would also be much closer to you since it's a close-knit community, helping your situation even more.
Never really lived in a village, but I think you're right, the more the place is smaller, the more people tend to know each others, in general. In cities, even if you live in compact places such as flats block, people don't know everyone from the same floor, or sometimes also the person living next to them, for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Overpopulation! Mice cage experiments prove this. Inceldom is the future.

because youre not chad bro simply as that

why would they fuck you if chad is just 1 swipe away :feelskek:

thoughts? I have hacked my brains and can't grasp how this is possible. There should be at least one foid 2/10 who'd let me fuck her.

It’s over. I live in a small town so it’s super bad for me.