Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How is it even possible to cope when the pain cuts so deep?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
It's impossible to ignore. I can't even remember what set it off recently, something I caught in a video I was watching or maybe a song I heard. I've been dwelling for days. I always made one excuse or another, I always thought things could be different if I tried a little harder or if circumstances changed. Now I'm successful, I make plenty of money, I'm in better shape. Nothing has changed. The only responses I get on dating sites are prostitutes asking "How much will you pay me?" or 1/10 40 year old land whales that want a betabux for their 3 kids from Tyrone. I see people post about "just be white" or "just be tall", so it hurts even worse knowing that I almost made it to the goal line and then God decided to call it quits when I was 90% of the way there. I'm 6'2" and white, yet no woman that could even remotely be considered attractive has ever showed interest in me because I'm a beak nosed bug eyed goblin with a recessed chin. I'm starting to face the reality that I'll never find love and I'll die alone. My life is empty and I don't enjoy anything anymore. Video games that have been my biggest cope are just tedious to play. Drugs can't get me high because I burned out my serotonin receptors a decade ago by doing too many drugs(it doesn't affect my happiness, I'm just literally unable to get high from any drugs anymore). I hate my job, I hate my loneliness, I hate my life. People won't show us any sympathy because they don't know what it's like to be crushed by the weight of isolation, going your whole life without ever feeling wanted by anyone. They just want us to die so they can move on with their lives and forget we ever existed.

Cope harder nigger.

You're a failure, but don't fail so hard you can't even cope correctly.

>pain cuts so deep
>no ability to cope
>but serotonin receptors don't affect my happiness
One of these is not like the other

>pain cuts so deep
>no ability to cope
>but serotonin receptors don't affect my happiness
One of these is not like the other

I was just clarifying so you don't think I'm incapable of being happy. Most of the time I feel fine, I'm the type of guy that hardly ever takes anything seriously, I don't get mad at anything, and I think everything is funny. It's only when I think about how repulsive and alone I am that I start to feel like shit. The only way I can deal with it is to never think about it. When I start to get a glimmer of hope and try to approach women, it all falls apart. I delude myself into thinking I'm "not that bad", then the crushing rejections remind me of the cold reality of my pitiful life.

downloader.php

"Now I'm successful, I make plenty of money, I'm in better shape. Nothing has changed."

>Be glad what you have right now, this is much more than what most people on this forum have, instead of whining like a little cuck, at least you can travel and see the world with your money, while Im stuck in my basement hoping that I wont be evicted the next day and have to live on the streets homeless dying like a fucking dog.

"The only responses I get on dating sites"

>Goes on dating sites regularly = beyond cucked, not blackpilled.

"I'm starting to face the reality that I'll never find love and I'll die alone. My life is empty and I don't enjoy anything anymore."

>You only realized this just now? Welcome to the club buddy!
I was just clarifying so you don't think I'm incapable of being happy. Most of the time I feel fine, I'm the type of guy that hardly ever takes anything seriously, I don't get mad at anything, and I think everything is funny. It's only when I think about how repulsive and alone I am that I start to feel like shit. The only way I can deal with it is to never think about it. When I start to get a glimmer of hope and try to approach women, it all falls apart. I delude myself into thinking I'm "not that bad", then the crushing rejections remind me of the cold reality of my pitiful life.

I can relate to that in so many ways though. Keep strong brother

I highly doubt that you can't get high. Meth ruins dopamine receptors but that doesn't mean psychedelics and even still stimulants don't work.

Take harder drugs... then rope

I'm not rich. I have about $1000 disposable income every month but I don't have a car yet because I was legally blind most of my life. Once I have a car payment and insurance, I'll probably only have $500 a month disposable income. I'd probably need to save up all my money for the next decade to afford all the surgeries I would need and by that point I'll be 40. My time has come and gone, it's been over for me for almost two decades.
I highly doubt that you can't get high. Meth ruins dopamine receptors but that doesn't mean psychedelics and even still stimulants don't work.

Take harder drugs... then rope

I've tried ecstasy, cocaine, weed, and mushrooms. Nothing gives me a pleasurable high anymore. Ecstasy makes me feel like my skin is burning. The last time I took mushrooms I felt like my bones were breaking the entire trip. Cocaine made me feel like somebody was hitting my teeth with a hammer. Weed makes me feel like I'm being electrocuted and my skin feels like it's splitting open. I took 200 pills of ecstasy in less than a year and drugs just stopped working for me.