Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is it even possible to be bluepilled as an average male?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
you go on Tinder and get pretty much zero matches.

Girls in bars/clubs give you disgusted looks before you even open your mouth.

No woman acknowledges you, ever, as go throughout the day.

You constantly see chads and hypergamy in action wherever you go, etc...

So-called "average" guys get TONS of matches on Tinder. I should know. It's cope to say only classic Chads do well.

you go on Tinder and get pretty much zero matches.

Girls in bars/clubs give you disgusted looks before you even open your mouth.

No woman acknowledges you, ever, as go throughout the day.

constant stream of bluepilled media, netflix, youtube, etc..
becomes a greater reality than reality for them, because they spend more time in it than out of it.

So-called "average" guys get TONS of matches on Tinder. I should know. It's cope to say only classic Chads do well.
yeah, this is exactly the kind of guy women picture when they want to get a hardcore ONS fucking session.

me.jpg

GTFO with this BS. An average guy has ZERO chance of ever hooking up with a woman from Tinder. He likely won´t even get a single match, ever.

Bluepilled media and one thing I would like to state is that the governments **likely** actively use bots on the internet to distribute bluepill comments; no way redditors have more sex than real life normies, so that supports my theory on government utilizing bots.

100% this
sub8 copers need to zip it

yeah, this is exactly the kind of guy women picture when they want to get a hardcore ONS fucking session.

me.jpg

GTFO with this BS. An average guy has ZERO chance of ever hooking up with a woman from Tinder. He likely won´t even get a single match, ever.
This, average to women is chadlite

Jews brainwashing and bluepilling them from young age

matches mean nothing. average looking normie=friendzone material/free gifts and meals, while chad does nothing and still gets laid.

Bluepilled indocrination at a young age. Alot of us were like that in somepoint in our lives.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-10-01.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-10-01.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-11-39.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-11-39.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-11-59.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-11-59.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-12-13.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-12-13.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 82
wow, so much proof.

He could have those matches after being on there for 3+ years with boosts.

He could have had a chad profile then change his pics back to his own after getting the matches, etc...

Also, even if true, this is so depressing. An average guy in great shape can only get a couple matches with bottom of the barrel fatties and uggos.

I´ve done multiple Tinder experiments with average guys though and I didn´t get any matches whatseover in my area.

Last edited:
Most of my college friends got blackpilled in uni. Some of them had gf in HS but when they entered into college, they had to compete with better looking/richer guys, and in my area the 8+/10 girls are hard to get (nearly all are single).

They underatood that their HS gf was just to impress their HS classmates. Then it stops and you stay single until the end of the studies...

Not even that. Here in Germany (you live in germany as well?) females treat men like thin air, even decent looking ones.
Then it stops and you stay single until the end of the studies...

life*

Last edited:
constant stream of bluepilled media, netflix, youtube, etc..
becomes a greater reality than reality for them, because they spend more time in it than out of it.

me.jpg

The bluepill is what is stopping men to fight the fempire and taking political action to advocate men’s rights.

The bluepill is what is stopping men to fight the fempire and taking political action to advocate men’s rights.
it's a time saving measure until they can roll out a dumb mixed populace that will never question anything ever again

An average male might still get a fat whale girlfriend through money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back