Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is everyone feeling like today?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Had a shit useless pointless worthless unproductive day and now I've got college tomorrow where I gotta wake up at 6 to get there on time which will most likely not happen and I'll be late then tired for the rest of the day and too tired and lazy to do anything like with today

Feel like shit. Slept most of the day as usual, just stayed in bed.

i posted on incels.is

what college I thought you were tentmaxxing

I'm doing nothing today and right now I'm drinking a sour coffee that hurts my brain.

he is larping
Original

Bruh I wish you could just be able to leave da city and go into the wilderness and hunt and build your own house n all that but you gotta do gay shit like buy plots of land and liscencr to kill animals and most animals are illegal to kill anyway and it's fucking bullshit fuck this world and you have retards who support climate change which is in 1 millionth place on the list of things that need to be sorted out to improve da world

I got an exam tomorrow and I just read the whole thing twice because I'm too lazy to properly study, over tbh.

Bruh I wish you could just be able to leave da city and go into the wilderness and hunt and build your own house n all that but you gotta do gay shit like buy plots of land and liscencr to kill animals and most animals are illegal to kill anyway and it's fucking bullshit fuck this world and you have retards who support climate change which is in 1 millionth place on the list of things that need to be sorted out to improve da world
you been playing too much red dead I see

Have to do a writeup on an AI algorithm based on CLR for my graduation project. Life is fucked AF.

Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Rep the set
Gotta rep the set
Chase a check
Never chase a bitch
Mask on
Fuck it, mask off
Mask on
Fuck it, mask off
Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Chase a check
Never chase a bitch

you been playing too much red dead I see
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: yeh that's literally it. I'm addicted to red dead rn for some reason and I just love a world with no technology n all that and actual freedom almost

Pretty good.Watched anime

devoid of life at the moment unfortunately.

Staring at my ceiling and listening to depressing anime music and postmaxxing to make me feel better

hungry, very hungry

Here in school. Bored af.

Fine
Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Rep the set
Gotta rep the set
Chase a check
Never chase a bitch
Mask on