Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how is everyone doing today?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
im doin okay. quarentine has been so good for me and made me so happy. bruh no school no need to go outside and get laughed at and mogged by ppl in da street.

I’m doing fine, thanks for asking.

Its nice. I like it so far.

I'm doing okay. Coping with this forum and music.

Artwojak

like this

I feel pretty good. I’ve been eating healthy and hitting the trails on my bike when the coppers aren’t looking :feelstrash:

I’m bored just finished studymaxxing

Same here mate, coronachan has done wonders for my mental health tbh. Not needing to go to campus has cut the suifuel I encounter by 80%, and the remaining 20 comes from this site lmao. The fact that this is making normies miserable while making us halfway content speaks volumes.

the thoughts of missed teen love won't go away

like shit and bored

It’s raining sideways!

Playing doom eternal, its a good day

I want to die

just reading ER's manifesto and shitposting on .co
Wizard pepe

Fine really, just an average day

Terrible. Friends are ignoring me. Can’t cope with gym. Losing half my income every month due to corona.

I'm doing just fine I lied im dying inside

Yuo already know

Same here mate, coronachan has done wonders for my mental health tbh. Not needing to go to campus has cut the suifuel I encounter by 80%, and the remaining 20 comes from this site lmao. The fact that this is making normies miserable while making us halfway content speaks volumes.

Im happy for you.

relatively well all things considered. I'm just a miserable person in general but the current circumstances are pretty ideal for me. wish I had more motivation to be productive though. also wish I wasn't a social reject who has never touched a woman

Last edited:
All is good with me

Status
Not open for further replies.