Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How instagram destroyed the life of sub 6/10 males

• Thread starter medialcanthuscel
  • Start date
M

medialcanthuscel

Greycel
Now I'm going to explain to oldcel users how instagram destroyed the life of sub 6/10 males.

We already know that every 5/10 female on IG can fuck every 7/10 she wants (so 8/10 for her tastes) with a simple message, or just trading with him some likes and then writing to him.
To help females and good looking males, there are even stories, where they invite people of the opposite gender to write them.

We can take for example this 15yo kid
2qdtv7q.png

6h3otu.png

Now I know that someone of you is going to think "he's nothing special". But the has the phenotype that males consider "a little above average", while female consider him "very good looking". I asked to a lot of girls to vote him, and they always voted him very hight. Ask to your female friends if you don't believe me.
While us incels LDAR in our basement, this type of guy date a new girl every day, this is the fucking unfair world we live in.

I asked to a lot of girls to vote him, and they always voted him very hight. Ask to your female friends if you don't believe me.
While us incels LDAR in our basement, this type of guy date a new girl every day, this is the fucking unfair world we live in.

How many foids do you associate with?
Ngl this is a very suspicious thread.

Anyone knows any good meme sites on instagram?

JFL at being incel and having “female friends”

Only beta orbiting cucks have female friends tbh.
Sounds like one of those lookism fags

They always have a wide array of chad pics to post

It was dating apps that destroyed the lives of sub-6/7 males, this stuff was icing on the cake. Ask a female friend? Guy, I’m an :incel: not a :soy:.

I don't have female Friends, I asked to female strangers to vote him with my fake

Not only Instagram, but the entire social-network culture has ruined the life of young males.

Facebook was cancer. And before that MySpace (who cloned Friendster) was another cancer, maybe even worst than Facebook.

Social-networking, is a form of social-media, used to inform and educate people. Normies absorb their values through these evil platforms, because todays’ social network influential pages are like yesterdays’ front-page headlines.

Instagram is a brutal lookist social media, I agree on that point. But it isn’t the only issue. Social-networking is continuing to be developed and one social-network can only be replaced by a worse one, they cannot be defeated, only replaced by others.

Fyi women shouldn't vote applies to rating people's looks as well.

This is a 15 year old boy. Who are you asking in this survey? I’m assuming other teens so fuck off with adolescent shit

"explain to oldcel users"
Condescending little snot

Ask to your female friends
404: Female friends not found.

As men we are not hardwired to seek platonic relationships with girls. We are hardwired to desire our cocks in them.

Ban all social media