Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How innovation's of the higher caliber happen.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1 Most innovations spawn from letting go off preconceived biases and conceptions. as Itachi said ''It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions and by their appearances''. Most if not all innovations spawns from this concept. How can we have progress in dogma. No one wins to truly go forward you must see things without a veil covering it. Just go in with the whole rather than colased bits don't look at only what you want to look at.

2 take some form of DMT why cause you need an EGO death. The EGO is what has been built into you from childhood to adult hood. Your values and morals are all built in. They are not natural now to know what you are truly are like. You need to take DMT why cause DMT undoes all the irrational bullshit taught by modern day society and your parents,religion,school work it's meant to make slaves not thinkers. To truly think from point 1 you must take Some form of DMT just once so you can work with a clean slate.

3 Understand you know nothing truly understand that go in with that assumption you know nothing that will help you learn abstract concepts that will help you innovate later on.

4 Don't try and separate science/philosophy from your world view what you believe has a huge influence on what you can accomplish.

5 Be mentally ill it really does help cause mental illness is a sign of high cognition in general as you are constantly asking questions.

6 Lucid dream communicate with all your other selfs they can help you that's why they are their evolution gave you them for a reason use them.

As far as i'm aware these are the key to innovations.

Just take drugs br0
It worked for John Lennon br0

If I cleaned the slate, I would still be ugly. Have you done DMT? I'm worried it would destroy all my future plans. The brain is a sensitive organ. I don't want to be a drugged up bluepilled hippy. I enjoy my hatred of mankind. It gives me something to fight for.

If I cleaned the slate, I would still be ugly. Have you done DMT? I'm worried it would destroy all my future plans. The brain is a sensitive organ. I don't want to be a drugged up bluepilled hippy. I enjoy my hatred of mankind. It gives me something to fight for.

I never said do it more than once i said you need a EGO death and me as off yet no i would if i had access to it you just need to undo a lot of bullshit taught by society and your hatred for society what the hell does that solve more ldar okay

just get rid of the bonds of ego theory

Drugs are for degenerates.

Drugs are for degenerates.

Degeneracy is anything I would define as holding back progress so abortion and nihilism would be degerante the drugs are not if it is being used for a good purpose
just get rid of the bonds of ego theory

I would argue you increase bonding with yourself cause you start knowing more about yourself you hadn't even known before