Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How incels are depicted in british soap operas and TV shows

Jeepers, Hollyoaks is still on air? Who even watches it these days? Their core audience are all busy on tiktok.

Some of them literally look like normies, JFL; no idea where they became "incels", but I'm sure it's another plot by the globohomo-controlled media to defame and blemish our views with whatever strawman nonsense they can in order to not actually have to argue with the reality of the blackpill or try to confront it. :feelskek:

Some of them literally look like normies, JFL; no idea where they became "incels", but I'm sure it's another plot by the globohomo-controlled media to defame and blemish our views with whatever strawman nonsense they can in order to not actually have to argue with the reality of the blackpill or try to confront it. :feelskek:
They never have some legit ugly looking male actor to play the ugly male characters.

Soap operas - about ten years behind social trends, they probably were hoping this one would somehow vanish but even they have to admit it's a thing.

incels who aren't depicted as creepy monsters can be seen on occasion in british comedies .. can't think off the top of my head .. some of rowan atkinson's characters border on it I guess

Stupid faggot country on a stupid faggot continent. Hoping this year’s recession is a bad one.

Classic gaslighting line in second clip: 'No wonder no one wants to date you. It's not because of how you look on the outside, it's how ugly you are on the inside.'

And fuck me, Jessica Fox looks a tad different from how I remember her. Jfl.

Screenshot 2023 01 04 234455

Screenshot 2023 01 04 234705

Classic gaslighting line in second clip: 'No wonder no one wants to date you. It's not because of how you look on the outside, it's how ugly you are on the inside.'
Ultimate roastie platitude meant to placate normies, its for retarded zoomers and gen Z tards that haven't been hit with the reality yet

incels who aren't depicted as creepy monsters can be seen on occasion in british comedies .. can't think off the top of my head .. some of rowan atkinson's characters border on it I guess
Granville in Open All Hours is an explicitly and consistently incel main character, and you root for him, to boot ... rare bird, that.

There has only been one incel attack in the UK and they make a story about it in a soap opera? There probably have been more tranny or homosexual murderers in UK than people associated with the incel community. In fact in my old university dorm after I left there was a gay homeless man who murdered another gay man in the dorm.