Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How incels and blackpill ruined my life

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It was ok back then, till incels came: plenty of cute teen girls to hang and cuddle with. And then incels showed up and shoved black pill down my throat. They told me I'm not chad, so that means I'm ugly, genetical trash. My jaw too weak, they said, height too short, shoulders too narrow, and I look like fag and talk like fag. Then Iooked at mirror and saw how really ugly I am, and creature so ugly don't have right to be happy or even to live. But thats not enough - to make things totally hopeless, incels also blackpilled all those teen girls, told them they should want only chad, and importance of magical number 18 (with exceptions for chad, as he is godly being). And then cute teen girls finally saw how non-chad I am, ugly old pedo creep, so all of them left me and went to fuck only chads

Lidnas

Last edited:
to make things totally hopeless, incels also blackpilled all those teen girls, told them they should want only chad
You’ve got it backwards. They always wanted Chad from the beginning. Incels just educated you. Low IQ.

Females have always been like that, we didn’t have to teach them anything.

girls should wears labels on their clothes saying 'chad only' so some men can be saved the humiliation and cope

But you saved my life

You're definitely not ugly. Ugliness requires deformities. You're just below average.

knock your head extremely hard maybe you'll lose everything you learnt in the last 5 years

You're definitely not ugly. Ugliness requires deformities. You're just below average.
Just different types of ugly non-chads, refused access to prime pusi

Yeah, this cult forced me into celibacy. It's over.

It was ok back then, till incels came: plenty of cute teen girls to hang and cuddle with. And then incels showed up and shoved black pill down my throat. They told me I'm not chad, so that means I'm ugly, genetical trash. My jaw too weak, they said, height too short, shoulders too narrow, and I look like fag and talk like fag. Then Iooked at mirror and saw how really ugly I am, and creature so ugly don't have right to be happy or even to live. But thats not enough - to make things totally hopeless, incels also blackpilled all those teen girls, told them they should want only chad, and importance of magical number 18 (with exceptions for chad, as he is godly being). And then cute teen girls finally saw how non-chad I am, ugly old pedo creep, so all of them left me and went to fuck only chads

View attachment 187488
Massive Fucking Cope thread.

You just got old bro.

You're too ugly/old to be chasing 15-25 yr old foids at your age when there are dudes who money/status mog you with the same appearance.

Massive Fucking Cope thread.

You just got old bro.

You're too ugly/old to be chasing 15-25 yr old foids at your age when there are dudes who money/status mog you with the same appearance.
is he being ded about this thread?

You just saved yourself from years of embarrassment boyo, be grateful for the blackpill

JFL at you retards who take napoleon seriously :ha..feels:

Incels made me ugly

View attachment 187488

Tenor 1