Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How incel is your name?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Tbh my name is alright I don’t think it's that horrible. If I was named Gerald or Howard or something I would have killed myself upon exiting the womb. Just crawl out and bludgeon my fragile babyskull against something until my head turns to mush

Everything about me is incel, I even look like the incel from the incel vs chad meme.

Old fashioned name that doesn’t suit my face at all so probably incel as fuck tbh

Mine is normie to lower Chad-lite tier.

I have a really incel name jfl

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I have a very common normie name JFL

my irl name is foreign sounding and obscure as fuck. I have met a total of like two people who spelled it right on the first try

I have something interesting to say but I'm not doxxxxxxing myself

I have a German name and a Spanish surname.

Name is cope tbh a chad or named incel or tariq or yussef or pajeet or Howard would still slay

Ethnic so truecel name

I have a chad name tbh...

Name is cope tbh a chad or named incel or tariq or yussef or pajeet or Howard would still slay
imagine a 6'2 aryan blue eyes Chad whose name just happens to be Pajeet

I know a Chad named Edward jfl not saying name means anything to Chad just funny topic

I have a pretty unique name, I only know one popular Chaddam who shares my name. @HidekiTojota
Ded srs ? I know of an SS member who shares my name. ( He was one of the first members of the DAP and SS )

Made up name destined me to be an outcast

My name is curry name. Something like rajesh krishna

Ded srs ? I know of an SS member who shares my name. ( He was one of the first members of the DAP and SS )
the only person of some historical importance who kind of shares my name was a famous mathematician. and it's actually his surname instead of first name JFL

the only person of some historical importance with my name was a famous mathematician. and it's actually his surname JFL
My name is famous tbh I’m in good company in a historical sense

the only person of some historical importance who kind of shares my name was a famous mathematician. and it's actually his surname instead of first name JFL
Brutal, my name is associated with mostly generals / high ranking officials and some football players.

I had a classmate literally banned Isis like the terrorist group

My name isn't incel at all.

I have a pretty bad name. Sounds incel in the sense it’s pretty pretentious and old fashioned

I have the name of a literal killer

My name is pretty generic, but I actually like my name.

they're rare and my parents decided to give one, well at least i don't have a faggy name like Samy or Samir
samir sounds like a high T name to me tbh but I don't have very intricate knowledge on what arab names are faggy

Every person ive met in my life that shares my name looks like a nerd. And people tell me i look like a nerd. I guess its just bad luck.

samir is a name a sissy would have tbh, i have the name of the guy who work at the IT department
Ahmed is Chaddam name is all I know

Everything about me is incel, I even look like the incel from the incel vs chad meme.
My name was popular in the 60's/70's but now it's much rarer, pretty incel.

My second name I hate it

Its normie name

I have a stupid ethnic name that everyone mispronounces, everything about me is so fucking ugly.

Arabic name of a dictator that got killed in Iraq, it's over.