Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How incel are you?

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
When i was 16 i made my first dating account and messaged 200 foids. Just got one reply back from a black old landwhale and then she ghosted me. No one replied to me. I thought it was broken or something. I made an account and i saw my competition. Chads and extremely masculine men.

I am medically deformed

How do dating apps in Saudi-Arabia work? srs.
Like everywhere else. Saudi is not a special case. Even if saudi is western most men will be virgins

Made 3 or 4 different dating accounts when I was 18. Got zero messages back except for some fat ugly Native American cunt who deleted her profile after 2 messages.

I am the truest of truecels.

Aren't those apps regulated by the state or something. I can't imagine a semi-proper Islamic state allowing apps that are specifically designed for fornication.
Nah. Idk why tbh they should. Would help me so much

Ive never started a conversation with a foid

but you arent really rice though. only ricecels can be truecels
Only saudicels can form the true incel. Then curries then rice

Only saudicels can form the true incel. Then curries then rice
D8DD9154 23C6 4F3F A771 A056DE24B98F

I am balding since 14. I never had a NW1 hairline. I was NW2 since I grew hair as a baby (I looked at old pictures)

At late teen years I even had physical problems, like suffocating, when necessary to talk with young femoids at school. It was no cause of inceldom, but result, me being treated like unman

When i was 16 i made my first dating account and messaged 200 foids. Just got one reply back from a black old landwhale and then she ghosted me. No one replied to me. I thought it was broken or something. I made an account and i saw my competition. Chads and extremely masculine men.
I'm sorry.

I'm a truecel

23 touchless virgin never even got a date, tried online dating for 2 yrs +. tinder was waste of time.

also had a few brutal rejections when i was 21.

stopped trying now

23 touchless virgin never even got a date, tried online dating for 2 yrs +. tinder was waste of time.

also had a few brutal rejections when i was 21.

stopped trying now
I wanna just finish college and get my jaw surgery
I'm sorry.
It is ok. The hatred and anger has manifested itself in me and I have become a lunatic

I never used a dating app, but when I did, I used a picture of Alex Delarge (Malcolm McDowell) from Clockwork Orange on a small European dating site. No woman messaged me first and I've got ghosted all the time.

I never used a dating app, but when I did, I used a picture of Alex Delarge (Malcolm McDowell) from Clockwork Orange on a small European dating site. No woman messaged me first and I've got ghosted all the time.
Could be because it is obsecure. Try tinder

Never had female friends, never kissed, never had sex, never began

i didnt install even a single dating app tbh ngl

Got a Tinder match. It was a female friend. She said the match was a joke. :feelsrope:

Just get doxxed theory
There is one guy who sent me his pics. He is trucel tier. White and cannot get any matches. Too bad he is banned. Nothing on saudi tinder and every girl there is vomit tier.
Got a Tinder match. It was a female friend. She said the match was a joke. :feelsrope:

If i were you i would beat her up

I'm ethnic, I never bothered joining any dating sites because I knew it would be a waste of time.

I've never even had a friend, just "acquaintances", "colleagues" at best

There is one guy who sent me his pics. He is trucel tier. White and cannot get any matches. Too bad he is banned. Nothing on saudi tinder and every girl there is vomit tier.

If i were you i would beat her up
you'd throw up of you see my face. It will somehow disturb you im sure

failed normiecel

failed normiecel
I dont like regurgitating cucktear’s advices but try to seek help for your autism. How you can deal and how with it. I have seen members here cartoon tier faces and even blackpps2cel mogs them hard. They need multiple extreme surgeries in one session to become acceptable by foids so be glad

I dont like regurgitating cucktear’s advices but try to seek help for your autism. How you can deal and how with it. I have seen members here cartoon tier faces and even blackpps2cel mogs them hard. They need multiple extreme surgeries in one session to become acceptable by foids so be glad
don't really think those (((therapists))) will do anything,no cure for this.the only thing you can do is try to mask it by substancemaxxing,just need to find the ones that are best for this

don't really think those (((therapists))) will do anything,no cure for this.the only thing you can do is try to mask it by substancemaxxing,just need to find the ones that are best for this
Whatever you want bro but trust me you can live the best life out there. Trust me.

just a cursedcel, nothing more or less than that, whatever

Rated on average 4/10 by 50+ women I was in contact with. 16/100 score on Photofeeler. I have had girls call me ugly through Snapchat or to my face. Girls/young women are generally rude towards me for no reason at all.