Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How important is sex?

Would you be okay if you get to have a 'Girlfriend' but she will never have sex with you.

• Yes

• No

• Temporarily

Results are only viewable after voting.
AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
If a female was okay with being your 'Girlfriend', but would never have sex with you, would you accept? Why or why not? You still have to do your best to please her and all that. You get the 'privilege' of having a "girlfriend" but you will never have sex with her period. So you get constant dick tease and blue balls but at least you have a girlfriend.

No sex also means no oral, no handjobs, nothing. But you can get kisses on the lips/face, and have public acts of affection together.

Last edited:
Temporarily. Can't have a family without sex.

If it's because she has her vagina closed off and she's virgin, I would be okay.

No, if she don’t have sex with me, then I cannot consider her as a GF

Having a girlfriend without sex is like having a car but not being able to drive it

Still better than nothing, but it would get annoying after a while

No what's the point.

The whole point of life is literally to pass our genes on so I’ll let you figure this one out chief

Fakecel if you can make foid friends, thats for norimes +

you bluepilled soyfag
I never made one, but no, make foid friends doesn’t make you not an incel. For not being an incel you need to get non paid sex, and not friendship

I'd be fine with no sex until marriage

No, if she don’t have sex with me, then I cannot consider her as a GF

The most you could consider her as, would be a room mate or close friend, but even then it's more likely she's just using you.

Last edited:
The only motive of people is mostly sex.
Foids being friends with you do so to lead to sex, because sex is the main motive of peoples.
Foids are lookist, therefore would judge a incel to be a bad friend thus not befriending him.

Foids only use ugly men for resources, jfl at cuck fags like you at thinking thats ''friendship''
Foids being friend with you = they want egos inflation and attention, and not sex

to add more context to it, I know women in the modern era are all getting their pussies railed. but in a different age where women were always watched and basically owned. Then keeping her pussy virgin until marriage is fine. In the modern era it doesn't really matter.

No i am not gonna cuck myself

So you'd rather be virgin and lonely than with foid and virgin but not lonely?
Yeah, it sounds pretty cucked to have a gf who won’t fuck you. Sounds like she already has that base covered tbh ngl

I personally don't care about sex, it's more about having a companion..meh I'll keep dreaming

Difficult to answer tbh so i guess yea, temporarily i wouldn't mind.

Only if she is loyal and doesn't fuck other guys.

Not saying I would accept this ultra cucked scenario but tbh I don't even know if I could try sex anymore. I never got to do it so that alone probably wouldn't destroy me much more.

If it's because she has her vagina closed off and she's virgin, I would be okay.
Still better than nothing
I personally don't care about sex, it's more about having a companion..meh I'll keep dreaming
Difficult to answer tbh so i guess yea, temporarily i wouldn't mind.
Only if she is loyal and doesn't fuck other guys.
Not saying I would accept this ultra cucked scenario but tbh I don't even know if I could try sex anymore. I never got to do it so that alone probably wouldn't destroy me much more.

Sex is just as important as eating or sleeping.

"But you die if you don't eat!" Yeah we are basically all zombies anyway

My sex drive is low now. IDC.
But I don't wanna her to have sex with someone.

idfk probably for a short time if that was my only chance and she wouldn't cuck me and i could experience how it is to hold hands and do other stuff

Yes.

Aslong as shes virgin without any experience. I will take her to a muslim doctor for a hymen test and CIA agents to interrogate her with a polygraph. She must also not have ever had feelings of sexual arousal because of some medical condition.

If she passes Id take it. But she had to be atleast 8/10. The prospect a warm foid as teddybear in bed that wont ever even think of other men is basically having a 3d waifu. Would take everyday.

You're asking if I would be a cuck. NO

very important

there would be some benefits but I cannot imagine why a modern woman would refuse to ever have sex with her boyfriend unless it was a cuckold/betabuxx type situation. doesn’t sound worth it tbh

sure if you're cuckold

That’s cucked if you still want to associate with her even if she doesn’t want to have sex. You are getting cucked

man i want a wife not a fucking buddy

If a female was okay with being your 'Girlfriend', but would never have sex with you, would you accept? Why or why not? You still have to do your best to please her and all that. You get the 'privilege' of having a "girlfriend" but you will never have sex with her period. So you get constant dick tease and blue balls but at least you have a girlfriend.

No sex also means no oral, no handjobs, nothing. But you can get kisses on the lips/face, and have public acts of affection together.

This doesn't make sense, if she doesn't have sex with you, then she's not your girl friend, she's just a "friend" period

Still better than nothing

It would not be better than nothing, it would literally be nothing, you get nothing out of it

So you'd rather be virgin and lonely than with foid and virgin but not lonely?

So you'd rather be sex starved and cock teased (mentally) daily by a woman than be sex starved regularly for the sake of getting some "warm hugs"?

Talk about pathetic, guys like you are the guys who end up in open relationships, even if you weren't an incel you'd just be a normie cuck

That’s cucked if you still want to associate with her even if she doesn’t want to have sex. You are getting cucked
Yeah. I'd only tolerate it temporarily, for a very short time.

sex is a biological imperative, the critical self-sustaining component of every living organism. It's arguably the most important aspect of an individuals life, to continue it. Reproductive sex is right in the middle of the stark contrast between life and death.

A relationship without sex is a friendship.

I am already cock teased and sex straved when I go out

No you don't. that's not the same thing you idiot lol, nobody is forcing you to stare down women's asses, whereas a girlfriend actually spends time with you in person, you can smell her perfume and body as she walks by, hear her voice, feel her soft skin as she hugs you, etc

Its not the same at all

and she could still give me hand jobs and i could rub my cock between her tits and theighs, doens't count as sex

Those things do count as sex, if not then if a woman gives 1000 different guys a handjob, tit job and thigh job she's still a virgin

Your first statement was just idiotic, this next one is retarded

I can just control my gf so she doesn't cock tease me.

How do you control this:
you can smell her perfume and body as she walks by, hear her voice, feel her soft skin as she hugs you

Do you tell her to stop bathing?

To avoid being in the same room as you for more than 5 minutes?

To speak in a manlier voice?

To never touch you?

Why the hell would you want to have anything to do with her then?

I voted yes but only if she is also khhv and has no way of sleeping or kissing with others.

Last edited:
Yes, assuming this reason is because she is also KHHV and waiting until marriage. But definitely no if she's a roastie.

You said she wouldn’t

But she doesn’t have to want it.

Yeah. I'd only tolerate it temporarily, for a very short time.
I wouldn’t tolerate it at all. Either she has sex with me or she will but through alternative measures

If your gf doesn’t fuck you then your just a cuck/slave at that point.