Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How important is high school?

A

Allday

Banned
-
Is your social/sexual prowess a good indication of where you will end up later down the line?

really important. If you can't make a proper social circle/ group of friends, then it will probably be over for you.

Don't even try to go for relationships and such, just try to make good friends.

Not important at all. I was social in high school, and now I'm a NEET who barely leaves the house. Starting college next week though. For the third time this year.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Not important at all. I was social in high school, and now I'm a NEET who barely leaves the house. Starting college next week though. For the third time this year.

How old are you now? And why'd you have to repeat so many times ..

takurak said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
How old are you now? And why'd you have to repeat so many times ..
I'm 22, and I dropped out a couple of times because I didn't like my major after all. Last year I did nursing. Lol.

It's important tbh.. lmao wtf is that question

Very important. It's the time where you figure out whether you're a subhuman or not. Yes, some go on to lose their v cards during the first year of college, but HS is a great indication of how you'll do with femoids in general.

Uh, think of it like this. You know how the gays say it gets better? Nope. You end up getting damaged goods for women and compete with Giga-Chads.

college is your last opportunity.

Allday said:
Is your social/sexual prowess a good indication of where you will end up later down the line?

Not really man.
You could fuck like crazy in high school and then be incel for the rest of your life.
The opposite could also be true.
Life is unpredictable, full of (usually nasty) surprises.

Most important and defining time of your life. Your success in hs pretty much sums up your potential in life. Anyone who was popular and successful in hs and went to shit is simply not using their potential. Anyone who bloomed after highschool simply wasnt tapping into their full potential.

High school was an amazing time for me. I miss those days as it's been all downhill since then. I'd say they aren't indicative at all of where you'll be in 15 years

I kept my head down in high school and did my work without interacting much with anyone, because when I tried, they'd talk over me and pay no attention to what I said. Everyone else ignored me and formed their own litle cliques, and in due time, I was shut out. This has carried over to college. Everyone already knew each other from their little high school friend circles on the first day of college.

fukmylyf said:

soulartemis said:
I kept my head down in high school and did my work without interacting much with anyone, because when I tried, they'd talk over me and pay no attention to what I said. Everyone else ignored me and formed their own litle cliques, and in due time, I was shut out. This has carried over to college. Everyone already knew each other from their little high school friend circles on the first day of college.
Basically what I did, well in most schools I went to.

fukmylyf said:

to have a fulfilling social life yes. I still think you can get a gf and be happy after college.

yes i [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]peaked in highschool lel. usually chads in highschool continue to be chads in college. Sometimes the incels in highschool turn into normies. Normies in highschool turn into chads into college sometimes. I think it all deals with [size=small][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]puberty. [/font][/font][/size]

theultimate341 said:

Basically what I did, well in most schools I went to.

And when I do get the courage to try to hang out with a new group, they'd be like "Why do you ask so many questions?" or "Why are you so awkward?". Fuark can't you just accept that's how I am? How do normies even socialize?

soulartemis said:
And when I do get the courage to try to hang out with a new group, they'd be like "Why do you ask so many questions?" or "Why are you so awkward?". Fuark can't you just accept that's how I am? How do normies even socialize?

Honestly you just gotta be that “funny guy” and most will be more accepting of you. If you’re not that everything is awkward af unless you’re low inhib

imbored21 said:
to have a fulfilling social life yes. I still think you can get a gf and be happy after college.

if you're ok with leftovers maybe. Single women become extremely rare once you're in your 20s.

theultimate341 said:
Honestly you just gotta be that “funny guy” and most will be more accepting of you. If you’re not that everything is awkward af unless you’re low inhib

I can't be funny or lighthearted unless I'm drunk or high. Normal, sober life is just too depressing and somber for me.

theultimate341 said:

that was my strategy in high school. It's very draining. All your "friends" abandon you the minute you stop being entertaining.

High school is everything. If you blow it its over. 14-18 are your formative years and you want to be them to be GOAT otherwise you will end up incel for life guaranteed

fukmylyf said:
if you're ok with leftovers maybe. Single women become extremely rare once you're in your 20s.

nah id say 30+

20s isnt too bad.

Total Imbecile said:
High school is everything. If you blow it its over. 14-18 are your formative years and you want to be them to be GOAT otherwise you will end up incel for life guaranteed

It's been decided since 12

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nah id say 30+

20s isnt too bad.

srs? I haven't encountered many single women in my age bracket. Matter of fact, even the landwhales are taken.