Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How important is dick size?

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
Can a balding 4/10 be successful with women if he has a 10'' python? Srs question.

No, they would be repulsed with any size penis based on your face

Irrelevant for incels

7/8+ for blacks because low iq thots believing BBC theory

5+ for whites

Idk rest

I think 7 is like ideal for women who aren't size queen hoes, perfect size(assuming girth is good)

I'm a 4.5 SBC so it's ovER

you cant escape inceldom with a small dick

Pretty farking important

as dick size informs character and women love men with zero confidence!

Considering a girl literally cut me off after I sent her dick pics when we were exchanging nudes, I can confirm it is pretty important. But I think it was disappointing for the girl when she saw a tall black guy with a small tic tac penis

Like anythying else, if you have a top 10 percentile of something you might be able to swing it into sex. So if you come from a household making 150k+ a year, you yourself are making 90k+ per year, you are 6'2''+ (real 6'2'', so what tards here call 6'3'' or 6'4''), you have a top 10th percentile musculature etc.

Women are relative creatures. They compare you to other men relatively, so if you have an 8+ inch dick then you can probably swing that into sex IF you have a social circle. You have to leak the info about having a big dick and maybe get an obvious erection in a public space or something.

But for most people it's a dumb question. I mean, your dick size is a mystery until the pants come off, and sex only isn't going to happen once the pants are off if you're hilariously small, or hilariously big and she can't handle it. But she'll still blow you.

Dick size is more important than face

face>dick>height>frame in slaying

fac>height>frame>dick for public situations

it's pretty important if you're sub 5 inches

Contrary to popular belief, most femoids don’t care too much. It’s all about face & height.