Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How important are eyes? I was never able to see far away because my vision was weak. I also refused to wear glasses so I missed IOIs from females

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Is it important are no? My eye sight have been always bad and I was never able to tell if anyone was looking at me?

Do you think I fucked up and missed Major IOIs? Or if girls liked me they would have came up to me to let me know they are interested? No girl ever came up to me

Yes it is, imagine a girl is looking at you, and you don't look back. I'm p sure she will just think you're not interested.
+ if a girl looks at u, might as well just approach her tbh

i have this too, but tbh i doubt IOIs even count at that big of a distance

just squintmaxx bro

I am a myopiacel and wear glasses. Dont you?

Yes it is, imagine a girl is looking at you, and you don't look back. I'm p sure she will just think you're not interested.
+ if a girl looks at u, might as well just approach her tbh

I was never able to tell if a girl looked at me. It’s fucking over I missed out.
I am a myopiacel and wear glasses. Dont you?

No I wana look cool so I only wear glasses during class when I need to take notes

You think that your vision is weak and you're missing IOIs, but as soon as you start wearing contacts you will see all the IOIs you never got at all and realize you deluded yourself all along.

You think that your vision is weak and you're missing IOIs, but as soon as you start wearing contacts you will see all the IOIs you never got at all and realize you deluded yourself all along.
Basically this happened to me.

Atleast I’ll know the truth rather then living in darkness

Its over when you have to google what IOI means.

good eye area can make u slayer alone even if other features average.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back