Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How I would kms if I decided to

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★★
I could never outright bullet max, pill max or Rope max. I'm too much of a pussy tbh. I would sell/abandon everything and head to the nearest coast (east coast for me). I would then homeless beach bum max until I died of natural causes or a fellow homeless maxxer stabs me for my sleeping bag. I have a fascination with starvation. I know it would hurt like fuck, but starving on a beach staring at the ocean, hearing the waves crash, sleeping on the sand... Seems like a dope way to go out.

Any of you guys watch "Into the Wild"? The chairs McCandless story? I watched it as a kid and it's stuck with me ever since. He died starve maxxing in Alaska wilderness.

Keeping this plan in the back of my mind helps me when life is really shit. I always have this plan b. It's comforting to entertain

Last edited:
All you really have to do is head on ovER to ChIraq and the club with the nigs.

Eventually some nig will chimp out and shoot the place up and with any luck you’ll be caught in the crossfire. :feelsokman:

Eventually some nig will chimp out and shoot the place up and with any luck you’ll be caught in the crossfire. :feelsokman:
Supreme Court Love GIF by INTO ACTION

Heyyy that's racist!

I could never outright bullet max, pill max or Rope max. I'm too much of a pussy tbh. I would sell/abandon everything and head to the nearest coast (east coast for me). I would then homeless beach bum max until I died of natural causes or a fellow homeless maxxer stabs me for my sleeping bag. I have a fascination with starvation. I know it would hurt like fuck, but starving on a beach staring at the ocean, hearing the waves crash, sleeping on the sand... Seems like a dope way to go out.

Any of you guys watch "Into the Wild"? The chairs McCandless story? I watched it as a kid and it's stuck with me ever since. He died starve maxxing in Alaska wilderness.

Keeping this plan in the back of my mind helps me when life is really shit. I always have this plan b. It's comforting to entertain
So instead of just shooting yourself and ending it in an instance youd rather live a prolonged and rough life as a hobo and starve to death or be violently stabbed to death by some crackhead

That doesnt even make any sense