Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I would handle the incel issue If I was in power of a country. Incel Communities similar to 55+ retirement communities.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I think once a man reaches 25 years old and he is still a virgin he shouldn't have to suffer anymore in the real world.

I propose the opportunity for any 25+ virgin to enter a Incel Community. Here's how it would go down:

Each incel would get their own trailer on this property.
Each incel would get 2 government issued sex dolls.
Each incel would get various fleshlight like devices.
Each incel would get a top of the line gaming PC.
Internet would be free.
Food would be free and delivered in so they wouldn't have to leave the community.
Of course no rent/utilities.
Also $500 spending money for their video games/anime/hobbies.

I would also have large Houses for all the incels to team up and have lan parties/movie viewing/pokemon tournaments and what not. Sort of like sleepovers with a bunch of incels. Pizza parties would be a plenty.

Everyone would be comfortable and surrounded by like minded hustlas with the same interests.

Of course this would never happen as they want incels to marry some used up whore and betabux plus also earn money and get taxed for all of the single mother whores and their bastard kids.

It makes sense to me. You reward single mothers with free shit. Section 8, EBT/Food Stamps, Welfare, WIC, Bastard kid tax credits, free healthcare. And that's for mistakes they made. Incel's didn't make any mistakes besides being born into a shit body.

A group of bitter ugly guys?

I would hate living in one of these. It's a constant reminder of your inferiority

Lemme call my friend Mr. Stark and hear what he says about this

free face reconstruction surgeries

sounds nice actually.
I think most people here suffer from social isolation, me included.

This sounds like a place my nephew wants to live. He's 11.

This is one of the gayest pieces of shit ideas I've heard in a while. Thanks for the laugh, OP.

Instead of a sex doll how about just legalize prostitution.

That being said the government will never give you free shit for being incel not enough votes to be had sorry but the black pill goes deeper than just sex.

Here's what you could do OP:

- Take away women's right to vote and put a full stop to fourth wave feminism bullshit
- Goverment funded research into advanced cosmetic surgery and gene editing with incels as first priority (eg curing hair loss, deformities, discovering how reopen growth plates and editing bone structure in every possible)
- Government funded research into brain structure editing to destroy autism, change introversion into extroversion, etc.
- Government funded legal prostitution
- Government funding into fulldive VR research methods
- Legalised and government funded euthanasia methods (think suicide booths)

Here's what you could do OP:

- Take away women's right to vote and put a full stop to fourth wave feminism bullshit
- Government funded legal prostitution
- Legalised and government funded euthanasia methods (think suicide booths)
fixed that for you