Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I would do a first date

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
I would wear a sophisticated suit as I always do, I'd greet her, and if she looked confident I'd give her a quick welcome hug, and if she was nervous I would accommodate that and just give her a smile and greeting, then we would go to a nice quiet small cafe, and I'd order a coffee, and a beverage of her liking. Then we'd sit down and ask each other questions about what we want to do, what we've done, what our hobbies are and any topic of interest. Then, continuing our discussions, we would go for a walk in the park and perhaps if we get hungry, go somewhere to eat. We'd continue our discussion until eventually we would need to end the date. If she had to take the bus home, I would walk her to the bus stop if it was getting dark like a protective gentleman. I'm too shy to be the type to end the date with a kiss so I'd probably just give her a goodbye hug. Then we would decide if he want to go on a second date (to which I would as I want to escape inceldom)

What about you guys?

chill bro its not happening

Keep dreaming. If you're anything close to a trucel, you won't be getting to talk to foids, let alone getting a date with them.

Why would I care about something that would never happen

This made me realise I missed 99% of my life :fuk:

What would you do if you woke up as a billionaire tomorrow?
Buying a lot of food
tenor.gif

I would talk about roblox super bomb survival

Everyone here is either severely dyslexic or black. This is obviously a HYPOTHETICAL scenario. RESTORE YOUR FRONTAL LOBES!!!!

There’s a nigga out there who can light a blunt and fuck her in the back of his car whilst you gotta do the whole mr fancy shit just for a hug

I would wear a sophisticated suit as I always do, I'd greet her, and if she looked confident I'd give her a quick welcome hug, and if she was nervous I would accommodate that and just give her a smile and greeting, then we would go to a nice quiet small cafe, and I'd order a coffee, and a beverage of her liking. Then we'd sit down and ask each other questions about what we want to do, what we've done, what our hobbies are and any topic of interest. Then, continuing our discussions, we would go for a walk in the park and perhaps if we get hungry, go somewhere to eat. We'd continue our discussion until eventually we would need to end the date. If she had to take the bus home, I would walk her to the bus stop if it was getting dark like a protective gentleman. I'm too shy to be the type to end the date with a kiss so I'd probably just give her a goodbye hug. Then we would decide if he want to go on a second date (to which I would as I want to escape inceldom)

What about you guys?
How I would:

I wouldn’t . I’m ugly.

double digit IQ trait: Not being able to understand hypotheticals
lol. Nah I’m messing around. Idk how I’d even approach that. You’re idea is very gentlemanly and classy

I only know it would be very awkward even if I looked like a chad because Im too autistic to even know how to approach a situation like that. You know its over when you can't even imagine yourself going on a date

suit to a cafe is a little much. very respectful and nice but i doubt youll find a foid that actually wants that these days.

Cafe or restaurant or bowling idk. Just ask what they like and do that. I can't even get a message for any foid so this is just from a fantasy of what could have been if I was not ugly.

What about you guys?
just be cool, bro :chad:

I would just vomit words at her until she gets uncomfortable and leaves.

What about you guys?
if you are a guy she really likes she’ll fuck you the next time you meet

Cafe or restaurant or bowling idk. Just ask what they like and do that. I can't even get a message for any foid so this is just from a fantasy of what could have been if I was not ugly.
Bowling is great but it isn't in my area anymore. Over for bowlingcels

If I was a foid I’d love to go on a date like this with you (if you’re chad)

I would show up as a supreme gentleman and make sure to give hER a good time

You have to keep a girl in a state of play.
Never be too serious, one on one is when the girl is most anxious since she doesnt know you.

Wearing a suit is too much and makes you seem desperate and if a girl senses you want this more than her (which is mostly true) she will leave (thats what they call vrigin energy)

Take her to a public setting so she feels safe, never pick her up, tell her to meet you at some place.

Bowling is great but it isn't in my area anymore. Over for bowlingcels
that sucks. I guess any fun activity would suffice although the hard part is actually getting any foid interested in you.

You have to keep a girl in a state of play.
Never be too serious, one on one is when the girl is most anxious since she doesnt know you.

Wearing a suit is too much and makes you seem desperate and if a girl senses you want this more than her (which is mostly true) she will leave (thats what they call vrigin energy)

Take her to a public setting so she feels safe, never pick her up, tell her to meet you at some place.
just take dating advice you get on incels.is theory

You have to keep a girl in a state of fuck.
Never be too serious, fucking is when the girl is most anxious since she doesnt know you.

Wearing a suit is why are you wearing a suit during sex

Fuck her in a public setting to make her feel important, never ask for consent, tell her to fuck you and then do it

Last edited: