Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How I went from Incel to Chad (IN DEPTH)

Barely improved facially tbh. Never looked bad in the first place.

Barely improved facially tbh. Never looked bad in the first place.
No he did improve a lot. His jaw, cheekbones grew but that is probably because of puberty. From low smv LTN to a HTN

No he did improve a lot. His jaw, cheekbones grew but that is probably because of puberty. From low smv LTN to a HTN
He was no LTN in the beginning you .org faggot. Based on your .org logic actually he went from mid MTN to low HTN anyways.

I hate this .org autism so much. Keep that shit to your own dogshit website.

It's just lightning and maybe he lost some weight.

He was no LTN in the beginning you .org faggot. Based on your .org logic actually he went from mid MTN to low HTN anyways.
No he looks like a bully victim in before face is very narrow and features weak and I didn't spew any of the .org autism. I was just being objective

incel = bad looks ??, it is more than that, i know bad looks is the major factor for rejection but incel word now doesn’t have objectively single definition

Chad in Bangkok maybe.

incel = bad looks ??, it is more than that, i know bad looks is the major factor for rejection but incel word now doesn’t have objectively single definition

worrycel

forsen is my nigga​

★★★★★
JoinedMar 8, 2024Posts3,473

Quote Reply

Haha .org users always think they are objective.

This is proof for blackpill TBH this nigger has to use a dozen different beauty products and procedures just to fight his genetic predisposition to being slightly ugly.

I bet my life savings the most attractive guy you know doesn’t know what the fuck a face scrub is.

This is still blackpill, he admits the concepts and substantiated definitions of blackpill, indirectly, but he admits it. The funny thing is what comes after that: “just accept yourself and improve” – uga buga :soy:.

And he was a beta with a normie face, it's possible that before he could have been a mentalcel, since he admits he was "incel"....

It is possible that he evolved his characteristics during puberty (something that does not happen with genetic rubbish).

Incelism is the involuntary celibate, and its factor is genetics, but the harmful reactions for it to deepen into decadent levels is sociology marked by ideological complexes imposed by liberalism. The belief in positivism as the main factor is irrelevant (but it is worth remembering that it is not ideological, and the blackpill is not ideological), it should not be taken to 100% in most centuries, as physics changes and it is not possible to fully believe in it, even more so a belief in the format of anthropocentrism. But it is absolutely VALID AND CONSIDERED IN ITS LOGIC IN MOST SCENARIOS.

This is still blackpill, he admits the concepts and substantiated definitions of blackpill, indirectly, but he admits it. The funny thing is what comes after that: “just accept yourself and improve” – uga buga :soy:

And he was a beta with a normie face, it's possible that before he could have been a mentalcel, since he admits he was "incel"....

It is possible that he evolved his characteristics during puberty (something that does not happen with genetic rubbish).

Last edited:

This

of course he improved

It looks like he had jaw surgery

1. He wasn't an incel to start with.
2. He did not become a chad

He's literally went from 5/10 to 6/10 and made a huge deal about it with some over-the-top photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back