Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I want to die

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
here is my very based plan that I’m going to do in a few years time when I get a car.

1. I’m going to drive to a place where foids go a lot
2. I’m going to put up a wooden cross like the klan (livestream begins)
4. I’m going to tie myself to the cross
5. I’m gonna light myself on fire (I would have already covered myself in gasoline)

This would be a very based way to die and traumatise some foids legally. This wouldn’t cause any harm to anyone but it could make the news and it would make people a bit more empathetic to yall.

Thoughts on this?

I want to die by drowning in pussy too much.
pussy overdose.

Very dumb and cucked

Remember the redhead soldier who immolated himself to support the Palestinian cause and denounce genocide? Nobody talks about that anymore because the situation in the Middle East has no impact on their comfort of life. What makes you think that normies will give a damn about the existence of a sub 5?

Very stupid way to die, that is all I will say

Very dumb and cucked

Remember the redhead soldier who immolated himself to support the Palestinian cause and denounce genocide? Nobody talks about that anymore because the situation in the Middle East has no impact on their comfort of life. What makes you think that normies will give a damn about the existence of a sub 5?

Just die in the most painful way possible for 2 minutes of fame theory

Very dumb and cucked

UNless a mass shooting at Kindergarden

Very dumb and cucked

That’s true.

How I want to die: nose deep in a pile of coke with a Hot French dominatrix throating me.

Very dumb and cucked

I wanna die anyway. Every little helps a lot

I’m not allowed to comment on the word beginning in D
Understand I Get It GIF by PBS

UNless a mass shooting at Kindergarden
Indeed, but it will mainly be media sensationalism to provoke public interest and political recovery to encourage the implementation of liberticidal laws by restricting access to weapons.

Sub 5 will ultimately be nothing more than an object of entertainment and a pawn in the political chessboard.

Indeed, but it will mainly be media sensationalism to provoke public interest and political recovery to encourage the implementation of liberticidal laws by restricting access to weapons.

Sub 5 will ultimately be nothing more than an object of entertainment and a pawn in the political chessboard.
For how Long?
WE are growing.

satan GIF

I wanna die anyway. Every little helps a lot

The only thing that could really help is for you to take care of yourself and reduce the burden of existence as much as possible. Normies will never be able to empathize with our situation unless they've experienced it. Just be patient and observe the evolution of celibacy as we move forward in time.

graph.jpeg

The only thing that could really help is for you to take care of yourself and reduce the burden of existence as much as possible. Normies will never be able to empathize with our situation unless they've experienced it. Just be patient and observe the evolution of celibacy as we move forward in time.

graph.jpeg
True ig

Dying from facesitting would be a dream death. I wonder if that ever happened irl

here is my very based plan that I’m going to do in a few years time when I get a car.

5. I’m gonna light myself on fire (I would have already covered myself in gasoline)

This would be a very based way to die and traumatise some foids legally. This wouldn’t cause any harm to anyone but it could make the news and it would make people a bit more empathetic to yall.

Thoughts on this?
You’re not jesus

If this man is willing to sacrifice himself for our sake I pray he gets his 72 virgins in jannah where they give him back massages, feed him grapes, and iron his garments

Women after they see you in the news:

I am so glad he is dead now, he was so dangeroussssss, i hope wade wilson is ok tho

If this man is willing to sacrifice himself for our sake I pray he gets his 72 virgins in jannah where they give him back massages, feed him grapes, and iron his garments
Inshallah

Cringe and very attention-whore(ish)... if you're gonna off yourself, do it in private.

Thoughts on this?
how I would like to die: Present: 1) Dying in my sleep while dreaming of something beautiful 2) euthanasia Future: 1) Together with an AI (I won't specify since there could be many different scenarios) 2) With a death shared with an animal or any being or emotional object that I care about so much (plant, object, property, thing, element, symbol etc. etc. bla bla)