Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How I walk

IHateWomen95

IHateWomen95

Greycel
When I walk outside, I refuse to yield to women. If we are on collission course I refuse to stop or move out of the way.
They always expect ME, a 220 lbs man to move out of the way for them. But no. Unless they stop or move out of the way I don't.
Now obviously you can imagine the outcome of this situation. I barely wiggle while they fall back. And they are always mad and screaming at me like it's my fault.
Bitch 50% OF THE BLAME IS ON YOU. Fuck you.

This one woman fell down on her ass and screamed "WELL AT LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU FUCKING IDIOT"

There is no legal issue because it's just as much their fault. I encourage every incel to do this.

Agreed! Damn you have my mad respect! I always move but I am also only a 5´7" 132lbs guy so not much to back me up there. But I have always thought that it truly is 50/50 part job to move.

And you are a man so these entitles bitches who hold themselves to such a godly status ought to be taken down a peg! I really wish I could witness what you just described, it most be a glorious sight. Again you have my respect for standing your ground.