Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I tried to ascend by advertising my inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 39748
  • Start date
Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-
I went on several websites and wrote a simple request for a woman that lives a reasonable distance away to take my virginity for free. I openly stated that I am an incel and my reasons for not wanting my first time to be with a prostitute. I briefly described my looks without showing my face, gave several options of contacting me and mentioned to which countries I can technically travel.

It was an interesting experiment and I wish that I had recorded it. I might try doing it again in the future.
The responses were mostly being mocked by people. I was ignored in a lot of places. And a few women offered to sleep with me all asking for around 500$ defeating the purpose.

Then finally a single woman approached me. We talked a bit and she made a comment about how I am not what she thought I would be. She mentioned that she lurks around these websites and likes that we are misogynistic, racist etc. Then she told me that I am too nice and respectful. :foidSoy::foidSoy:

So hearing her complaints I literally gave her what she wanted by acting more the way she told me to behave. Just to get immediately blocked by her for it and never hearing from her again.:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Personality is a meme.

You only re-affirmed yourself. I know you hoped a women would give you a chance in the back of your mind.

Track down and rape her. Then Bundymaxx and kill her. Rape the corpse then dispose of it in a field near an airport

Well that went pretty much exactly how I assumed it would upon reading the title of the thread.

So hearing her complaints I literally gave her what she wanted by acting more the way she told me to behave. Just to get immediately blocked by her for it and never hearing from her again.:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
why would you do this lmao

Average GrAYcel

1. She was boring 2. She kept whining about how I was too nice 3. I hoped that maybe the dumb whore was actually into it
"if it ain't broke don't fix it" srsly being this dark triad evil guy only works for dashing chads and will attract women en masse for them, you attracted her with the appearance of a meek incel, so you should have stayed with that

You don't even know who you're dealing with boyo
6cb

You should have told her you are a gangbanging narcoterrorist who kills 13 year old girls after getting bored of fucking their pedopussies. That would have made her pussy wet 100%

Good effort nonetheless

If u were a criminal u would have gotten laid

No joke. I mog you when it comes to incel and incel like communities. I mog the mods and probably everyone on this website.

you don’t mog anyone here, nobody knows who you are and nobody cares who you are either, you are just another loser like most of the users of the forum, but unlike us you don’t have the self-awareness to realise that.

Foids are the worst, how on earth is being too nice a bad thing. This is why I feel no sympathy when they get abused. It is their fault and they never acknowledge it