Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I took a picture of a foid's ass in art class back in HS

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I say once because this is literally the only time i did it and also since I'd never be low inhib enough to do it openly in public or again. Also I fap less than I used to in hs.
During my sophomore year in one of my art classes back in HS there was this freshman foid who had a huge fucking ass, and the way the tables/stations we're set up there was a lot of equipment so it was easy for people to hide using their phones. We were working on mosaics and worked with a ton mirror pieces and glass. I had the brilliant idea of taking a candid shot placing a few mirrors at just right the right angles to get a picture of her ass while she was standing up to throw something away. Later I had some fun with the pic in the bathroom. I was a really horny kid. Too bad her chad boyfriend got to fuck her in the ass every day but I had to find some way to cope

At that point, why not just use your imagination?

At that point, why not just use your imagination?
I just wanted a quick wank with all the details there. My imagination would only work if I stared at her ass for 30+ seconds which I'm too high inhib to do

Share pics? If not, then irrelevant post tbh

if it worked so well, why didnt you tried it again?

It's been 5 years since I've looked at them but I'll see if I can pull them from my old computer tomorrow. Should've uploaded them to an alt google drive or some shit
thanks m8, real good if you actually do find them

It's been 5 years since I've looked at them but I'll see if I can pull them from my old computer tomorrow. Should've uploaded them to an alt google drive or some shit
:feelsokman: assuming she is 18 of course, fbi

One of the few ways Europe is less cucked than the west
technically Europe is the west. America was the one that started the whole feminism movement and liberal culture, so I think (hopefully) Europe will grow out of its current phase and return to their roots.