Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How i think the future will impact incels such as 200 years

S

shibo

Officer
I think we will all live in a simulation in the future and our body would be considered a avatar you customize meaning incels wouldnt exist. This will probably be in hundreds of years when materials and shit losing. Think sword art online for example

Are you okay man? You've been non-stop posting threads about loads of different ideas tonight

If you need a friend to talk to you got me

Sounds nice. But between then and now because of femoid preferences everyone in the next generations are going to be 6,5 retards. It's already going that direction.

You are right on point, OP.

We will be not alive 200 years later (hopefully) so fuck it

After 200 years we could FEVmaxx and become 8ft super mutants.

Humanity will have rendered itself extinct by then. Out of control hypergamy causes men to drop out of the betabuxing rat race, collapsing the economy of the West, and leaving it an easy target for hostile nations. WW3 happens, goes nuclear, and all incels die happily ever after. The end.

Technology will render female anatomy obsolete. Then it's just a matter of overthrowing them politically so we can purge their superfluous, inefficient species from existence.

In 10 years = legit sex robots and ai gfs yay

Nah dude in 200 years lookism will get so strict that a mole on your face will make you go from Chad to incel. Only like 10 males on planet earth will be able to reproduce.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back