Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story how I swallowed the blackpill

Brak123

Brak123

looksmaxer
-
when I spread the redpill/blackpill among people, I describe them like this:

Chad pill: in order to get a girl just be yourself!
blue pill: you need a good personality and developed social skills to seduce a girl.
red pill: attractiveness and appearance is fundamental to get a girl, but social status and social skills are still important.
blackpill: beauty is the only thing that can give you a female's love. a beautiful guy has many suitors even if he is unpleasant and shy.

I used to believe the redpill but this event changed my opinion.
the only girl I dated in my life refused me after 3 dates with this reason: "we are no good together and we talk very little". (so I thought she left me for my shy personality).
after 2 months she met a guy in a club and asked his number, then she told me she literally fell in love with him as soon as she saw him.
when they started dating she explained me how the dates were going: "we are very different so we don't talk very much, but I want him at all cost"

we both were shy, but he was more attractive than me

We all swallow it one way or another.

in my country we have stupid love catchphrases like "if you want to seduce a girl, just make her laugh", "if she doesn't like you, then you don't deserve her, so just be yourself".
thheese phrases make me think 99% of people don't know how male attractiveness is important to get a girl.
a firend of mine often complains with me: "why did she refuse me?", "why did she left me?", "how can that guy have so many girl?"
he doesn't understand the answers is always ATTRACTIVENESS