Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I see it when people use the term incel in a negative way.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Incel literally just means lonely man that struggles with girls. Here is how I literally see it whenever people use the term ‘Incel’ in a negative way.

‘He’s an incel’=‘He’s a lonely man’.

‘I hate incels’=‘I hate lonely men’.

‘Incels want to murder and rape women’=‘Lonely men want to murder and rape women’.

‘Incels deserve to die’=‘Lonely men deserve to die’.

‘Incels are sexist’=‘Lonely men are sexist’.

‘Stop being an incel’=‘Stop being a lonely man’.

’Incels have bad personalities’=‘Lonely men have bad personalities’.

‘Retarded incel’=‘Retarded lonely man’.

‘Toxic incel’=‘Toxic lonely man’.

It makes 0% sense to me whenever I see people call others Incels in a negative way.

That's very accurate ngl ( not gonna lie) i'm impressed by your high iq ( intelligence quotient ) observation skills tbh ( to be honest )

People can't seperate incel from blackpill. They think all incels are blackpilled, which isn't true.

That's very accurate ngl ( not gonna lie) i'm impressed by your high iq ( intelligence quotient ) observation skills tbh ( to be honest )
Yeah, thanks, man but I know what these all stand for.
People can't seperate incel from blackpill. They think all incels are blackpilled, which isn't true.
For fucking real, man. Society can suck it.

So much this unironically
Yeet2

Let's be honest, that's not what they mean and you know it.

They don't mind if you're lonely, as long as you don't blame others for that predicament.

To them, making friends and shit is simple. And sex and relationships come naturally as a by-product.

To them, a lonely man is somehow broken. There is something wrong with him, not with society, and certainly not with women.

He should "improve himself" because to them your ability to socialize is the utmost measurement of your value as a human being.

It's easy for them to attack the marginalized and the weak.

In the end, we’re all stinky inkwells.

Let's be honest, that's not what they mean and you know it.

They don't mind if you're lonely, as long as you don't blame others for that predicament.

To them, making friends and shit is simple. And sex and relationships come naturally as a by-product.

To them, a lonely man is somehow broken. There is something wrong with him, not with society, and certainly not with women.

He should "improve himself" because to them your ability to socialize is the utmost measurement of your value as a human being.

Can't disagree with anything you said there. Especially the bit about how making friends for them is easy and natural. They can't fathom how we live.

Society is hell for many men. Many men get so much shit in this nasty, evil society.

INKWELLS ARE FAILED NARCISISTS :soy: :soy: :soy:

Not exactly. You gotta understand what does it mean when an NPC calls you an "incel" well to me it means that the particular person in question doesn't bow down to m'lady regardless if he's a virgin or not.

strong first thread

Lonely men = men with bad personality

BrazilianStigma screenshotted this post and posted it on CuckTears, what a cuck.