Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How I see every r/tinder user

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
hqdefault.jpg

41%2BX3FlSAAL._AC_UY445_.jpg

25690440-cartoon-jester.jpg

JFL at these bluepilled fuckers who think that being "funny" and "quirky" with foids on tinder matches will get them laid or in a long term, serious relationship kek. I bet most of screenshots I see there are fake and just karma-whoring or that right after the screenshot the convo ended. Truth is that if a foid likes you you can just say "hey how are you" and she will reply and not matter how much you fuck up she will want to meet. Jestermaxxing is pathetic.

PD: Meme related
9gr1cbskb9b31.png

They get rejected en masse so the only thing they can get out of that app is karma JFL.

If using tinder won't blackpill you then i don't know what will

But then again being in an echo chamber were everyone larps as a slayer (future or present) doesn't help

If using tinder won't blackpill you then i don't know what will

But then again being in an echo chamber were everyone larps as a slayer (future or present) doesn't help
"Nah man you just have to send funny and original messages and she will be interested in you no matter how you look. Girls love funny guys :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

JFL at anyone who thinks Tinder bios/lines actually make any difference.

@ReturnOfSaddam totally your kind of thread lol, shitting on delusional males who lie to themselves and hope for the best when the evidence that they're fucked is overwhelming

Iirc, that sub banned blackpilled stuff like data on amount of men who get matches.

Iirc, that sub banned blackpilled stuff like data on amount of men who get matches.
It should be renamed to r/tindermemes, r/tinderbios or other soy name then.

Foids dont have time to read a bio, I remember a chadfish where the bio said he was a white supremacist and wont date non white women but he even got nigger foids.

BRUTAL.

SOY CLOWNS!
"Nah man you just have to send funny and original messages and she will be interested in you no matter how you look. Girls love funny guys :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@ReturnOfSaddam totally your kind of thread lol, shitting on delusional males who lie to themselves and hope for the best when the evidence that they're fucked is overwhelming
Lmao so legit man. Reminds me of the threads on /fit/ (which at this point honestly should be named /pua/ or /delusion/) where guys ask what to approach girls with or what pickup lines to use.

The best pickup lines are the lines in Chad's face giving him angularity.

Foids dont have time to read a bio, I remember a chadfish where the bio said he was a white supremacist and wont date non white women but he even got nigger foids.
They do, but when it’s chad rapist everyone makes mistakes teehee