Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How i ruined thankscucking for my worthless family

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
My mom is a boomer cuck family coper and wanted me to come out of my room and spend time with MUH FAMILY.

So i got drunk as fuck and came out and said "what you mad bitch that im not a moral fag normie scum who didn't come out of my room to see my family in a festive turkey costume to suck off my family CUZ FAMILY IS DA MOST IMPORTANT THING ON DA HOLIDAYS" she then flipped out and my faggot ass family left

Fuck that fuck family and getting happy over stupid moralfag boomer bullshit like family and the holidays. If it doesn't get me my dick sucked and fucked i don't give a fuck about it.

I want move out tbh.

Damn, low inhib af

I like to cherish those times tbh

this would definitely happen if i still lived at home, except my dad majorly mogs me at drunk retardation maxxing, so maybe it's for the better that i'm gone

jfl at enjoying this kind of stuff as an incel, how many fucking times can you "celebrate" with the old folks as a single man before you want to either put a bullet in your brain or leave forever

Very epic job OP. Good thing my parents dont have any family ties so we did not celebrate thanksgiving (That I know of)

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    414.2 KB · Views: 11
this would definitely happen if i still lived at home, except my dad majorly mogs me at drunk retardation maxxing, so maybe it's for the better that i'm gone

jfl at enjoying this kind of stuff as an incel, how many fucking times can you "celebrate" with the old folks as a single man before you want to either put a bullet in your brain or leave forever
Massively high IQ. Fuck the old folks they are useless to me. While they sit there all happy with dumb smiles on their like the stupid boomers they are you just sit there and go insane.

"JUST WINK AT HER SON"

Very epic job OP. Good thing my parents dont have any family ties so we did not celebrate thanksgiving (That I know of)

Nice bro. Holidays and family are gay as fuck

wow man, that's some negative levels of inhib

wow man, that's some negative levels of inhib
Its what had to be done. I was fuckin miserable that day and wanted to be left the fuck alone so i snapped

Congrats you're now closer to getting thrown out.

Its what had to be done. I was fuckin miserable that day and wanted to be left the fuck alone so i snapped

it's fine man, i dont think you did anything wrong tbh, they shouldve left you alone

jfc tell me u r lying

Sucker punch her in the jaw

don't be retarded please :feelsokman:

I mean, this isn't super low inhib since Dutch courage played a crucial role here, and you could've calmly refused initially so your parents would've been the ones causing a scene, but at least you made it far less likely you'll be pushed into yet another pointless fat collection ritual.

I hate the holidays with a passion.

This is why you're inkwell sweatpie!!!!

Well done. Those family members would start to torture you with bluepilled nonsense

I mean, this isn't super low inhib since Dutch courage played a crucial role here, and you could've calmly refused initially so your parents would've been the ones causing a scene, but at least you made it far less likely you'll be pushed into yet another pointless fat collection ritual.
Facts i do What I want

This is why you're inkwell sweatpie!!!!
Well done. Those family members would start to torture you with bluepilled nonsense
exactly thats why i did that. Fuck that shit

Based Cuck-Exterminator

Brutal personalitypill ITT

My mom is a boomer cuck family coper and wanted me to come out of my room and spend time with MUH FAMILY.

So i got drunk as fuck and came out and said "what you mad bitch that im not a moral fag normie scum who didn't come out of my room to see my family in a festive turkey costume to suck off my family CUZ FAMILY IS DA MOST IMPORTANT THING ON DA HOLIDAYS" she then flipped out and my faggot ass family left

Fuck that fuck family and getting happy over stupid moralfag boomer bullshit like family and the holidays. If it doesn't get me my dick sucked and fucked i don't give a fuck about it.

I hate holidays my cousins and siblings all bring their patterned ti dinner while I sit alone like a idiot fuck those retards

Jfl, you are literally casting away the only foid that will love you unconditionally

"Go to your room!"

Bad Boy

also JFL @ 97 bluepillers

Haha i actually laughed out loud at that
97 betas
If you were my kid and said that shit to me after I dragged you (unwillingly) out of your room, i would have said that...

Sort of like "brair rabbit" fearing to go to the brair patch. (Where he would rather be anyway.)

Times are stressful for everyone these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back