Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How I planned on statusmaxxing

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I have two female cousins. They are 16 and 13. The 16 year old is a Stacy, and will probably become a GigaStacy in a year or so. Her popularity and attractiveness keeps increasing. My 13 year old will become a Stacy in two or three years. This is why I tried to cousinmaxx. Imagine if I was friends with them. I’d be friends with two Stacies. That would increase my social status. And the only reason I would be friends with them is because they’re my cousins. I would’ve never had a chance at being their friends if I wasn’t their cousin. But they dislike me and havd deleted me from social media, so the plan has failed. :feelsbadman:

They can see your a subhuman.

I have two female cousins. They are 16 and 13. The 16 year old is a Stacy, and will probably become a GigaStacy in a year or so. Her popularity and attractiveness keeps increasing. My 13 year old will become a Stacy in two or three years. This is why I tried to cousinmaxx. Imagine if I was friends with them. I’d be friends with two Stacies. That would increase my social status. And the only reason I would be friends with them is because they’re my cousins. I would’ve never had a chance at being their friends if I wasn’t their cousin. But they dislike me and havd deleted me from social media, so the plan has failed. :feelsbadman:
You have to travel to sweden for that, Otherwise illegal

I dont want to marry them

I just want to be their friend
No one said about marry, But if you had sexual thoughts sweden is your only friend, In my country its 16+ over there its 15+

Brootal and literally over

You will Never fuck your Prime 13 year old Cousin .

Its a hard pill to swallow