Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I pissed off a foid AND HER FRIENDS by sleeping next to her

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
In the middle school I went to, the new comer classes always had a class trip to a forest to get know each other.
Each class would have to sleep in their own tents.

Anyways, I went to make firewood so we wouldn't have a cold tent and the others chose their places already.
I went and put my stuff on the last spot available.

Then when I came back later, there was a foid next to me and she started complaining that why does she has to sleep nex to an ugly guy.
I told her "if you don't like it, you can move somewhere else" and the whole fucking class got angry at me.
I was almost made to go sleep outside because the others really didn't like me (they would continue to bully me for years).

Anyways, she the other girls in my class actively hated me for the following years.

Sorry, just some shit I remembered, I got high and drunk rofl
full

Last edited:
Fucking brutal. I would have taken a piss on her while sleeping (oops sorry I’m bed-wetting youngcel I cant help it :feelsEhh:)

In the middle school I went to, the new comer classes always had a class trip to a forest to get know each other.
Each class would have to sleep in their own tents.

Anyways, I went to make firewood so we wouldn't have a cold tent and the others chose their places already.
I went and put my stuff on the last spot available.

Then when I came back later, there was a foid next to me and she started complaining that why does she has to sleep nex to an ugly guy.
I told her "if you don't like it, you can move somewhere else" and the whole fucking class got angry at me.
I was almost made to go sleep outside because the others really didn't like me (they would continue to bully me for years).

Anyways, she the other girls in my class actively hated me for the following years.

Sorry, just some shit I remembered, I got high and drunk rofl
full

High T Op, I wish I was as low inhib and based as you. I would have probably stutered and shamed myself.

don't like recalling my middle school memories, those are especially painful

I would not have gone.

I am confident that I would rope if I had to sleep in a tent with a foid knowing she would never want me and that if I was good looking we would be making out