Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How I met your mother: Hapa edition

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★

@Animecel2D @UKhapacel thoughts?

God this is so fucking brutal. That's women's loyalty. Leave a bf on the spot for white chad. No respect. It's what happens when women have freedom.
I hope the asian guy dumped her after this

NOODLEWHORE CUCKED HER BF RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM LITERALLY FOR THE FIRST WHITE GUY SHE CAME ACROSS. AND PEOPLE STILL DENY JBW.
Ea4 1

Damn he looked like changlite as well, brutal

God this is so fucking brutal. That's women's loyalty. Leave a bf on the spot for white chad. No respect. It's what happens when women have freedom.
Tbh. She just dumped him for the second she saw a white guy. Women can't love and be faithful l.
She's gonna hang out with a white man, then her son is gonna hang himself alone.

what the actual fuck

white people are gods

jfl that's so brutal I even laughed ngl :feelskek:

look at the face of changlite being mogged, he's probably not even used to that and gets confused

NOODLEWHORE CUCKED HER BF RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM LITERALLY FOR THE FIRST WHITE GUY SHE CAME ACROSS. AND PEOPLE STILL DENY JBW.
View attachment 333952
1. Only tall Normies. Ugly manlets can't go JBW.
2. Where is that Gif from? Looks fake tbh.

Lol. The guy even feels bad for the Asian guy, but she doesn't care at all. The icing of the cake of that vid is that the Asian guy actually is fairly gl.

jfl that's so brutal I even laughed ngl :feelskek:

look at the face of changlite being mogged, he's probably not even used to that and gets confused
yeah what the fuck. if it was some short ugly rice I wouldn't be so surprised but she'd instantly dump her changlite bf for a CHANCE to be a CUMDUMPSTER for bwc :feelswhat:

LMao whituu cockuu onry

God this is so fucking brutal. That's women's loyalty.
Foids are much less loyal than males.
All these concepts of romance, commitment and faithfulness are only in the minds of males.
Foids are much more pragmatic and emotionless when it comes to these things.

I will never expect loyal behaviour from a noodlewhore. I will never touch a noodlewhore willingly. If you’re a low value mayocel feel free to ascend with these disgusting creatures

Why don't they have a threesome?

Imagine the girl asks for some cuckold, feelsbadman