Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How I managed to take a pic with my old oneitis

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
She did reject me hard, but i was somewhat her boss at work, so I made her take a pic with me and I put it on the company's calendar. We then gave free calendars to all clients.

@theultimate341 @Tellem--T

Anime incel boss, what a combo

good job, keep it up, proud of you

She did reject me hard, but i was somewhat her boss at work, so I made her take a pic with me and I put it on the company's calendar. We then gave free calendars to all clients.
Post pic, you posted face anyway so doesn’t matter. Black out her face if you wish. I mostly want to see how you guys posed and what her body language was.

Look how she's posing and so proud of her glorious tits.

Going to work everyday and knowing she sees you as subhuman scum must be torture.

Look how she's posing and so proud of her glorious tits.

Going to work everyday and knowing she sees you as subhuman scum must be torture.

Somewhat her boss? You should have bribed her with a promotion to suck your dick

IMG 20180408 174130

The older lady doesn't look bad herself either. I'd be plowing everything there if my face wasn't deformed.

Inspiring revenge. You're a crafty one, OP.

nice, I actually wish I had a pic with my old oneitis :feelsbadman:

Her body language actually isn’t that disgusted. Have you asked her out op?

Well at least you tried, and got something out of it. :)

This is why you're Incel.

Tall, White, normie facial structure.

More proof that NCT is a death sentence.

eastern european subhumanoid phenotype, its over :feelsrope:

She's got nice titties. Anyway, you probably didn't have much of chance. You are not horrendous looking, but she can get much better with almost zero effort (betas for attention, chads for pleasure). Sorry m8.

She's got nice titties. Anyway, you probably didn't have much of chance. You are not horrendous looking, but she can get much better with almost zero effort (betas for attention, chads for pleasure). Sorry m8.
Yea I know, but I was still fairly bluepilled back then