Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee how i lost my virginity (graphic)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1ex7xkz/how_i_lost_my_virginity_graphic/

lately i’ve been thinking about how i lost my virginity and that it might’ve been sa. at the time i was 17 and he was 27. we met on a dating app and that night i’d been out partying so i was a bit tipsy (not fully drunk though) and i decided to go meet him. we drove around the town in my car and then ended up parking in an empty parking lot. he ended up kissing my and then pulled me into his lap. we were making out but then he started feeling me up through my shirt and pants. then he wrapped his hand around my throat and started choking me. he started trying to take my pants off and at this point i got really scared because i didn’t want to have sex with him but he was 6’4 and strong while i’m very petite so i knew i couldn’t physically stop him.

This is how your looksmatch lost her virginity :foidSoy:

This foid is the number one reason why I have no idea why they haven't gone extinct. Our ancestors had to tard wrangle them because the 'Damsel in Distress' trope is very true, the Romans and Muslims kept women at home all the time for example. This toilet willingly went into a man's car she didn't knew and is surprised she got raped. Lucky that the man wasn't Ramirez or Bundy.

This foid is the number one reason why I have no idea why they haven't gone extinct. Our ancestors had to tard wrangle them because the 'Damsel in Distress' trope is very true, the Romans and Muslims kept women at home all the time for example. This toilet willingly went into a man's car she didn't knew and is surprised she got raped. Lucky that the man wasn't Ramirez or Bundy.
She got "raped" and then met him again few days later :feelskek:

Your personaliteehee detector failed honey:soy::foidSoy:. Truth is she liked the BDSM and kept going after him like some brainless puppy. She deserved every single thing she got.

She's only lying about getting raped because she can't cope with the fact that the Chad was only with her for her somewhat fresh young slutty body, and now that she's an ancient bone-crackling saggy blown-out roastie, he wants nothing to do with her.

I hope she gets raped by a donkey

Imagine taking seriously what these creatures say about harassment

but he was 6’4 and strong while i’m very petite
Put this bitch in a LiveLeak video IMMEDIATELY!

Deserved for being that fucking retarted

I wish I could FUCK!

Deserved for being that fucking retarted
"What did she suffer from for you to say 'deserved'?. She was just whoring with a chad and when he left her she think back at it
saying :"he took off my pants and started rubbing me through my underwear and asked if he could take them off. i said yes." and " i winced and gasped in pain but i didn’t tell him to stop until he eventually noticed my face and asked if i wanted him to stop."
And then they wanna call that sexual assault because afterward she was not sure if she "conscented" to it jfl.
These whore need to get stoned for out of mariage sex by some crazy 25IQ taliban (in red dead 2)

Chad pumped and dumped.
Nothing new
full

"Everything I regret doing is rape!"

just cant stand these stories.
cant read everything.

she met him online and decided to fuck him on the first date, now that less men are showing interest she's peacocking to other women about how much unwanted sexual attention she gets from men