Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I lost a book

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
I was in a hospital because of reasons, in the ward section of the hospital because my physical injuries were very minor but I was fucked up in the head. Anyway, my parents brought me two books so as to not get too bored. There were some characters there, the funniest were some scholiosiscel who was blackpilled who I talked to a couple of times and some schizo lady who would scream at the top of her lungs for no reason.

Back to the book. There was a Stacylite in her prime there as well and she didn't speak the language so she had to communicate with the shrinks in English. I don't remember how but we ended up talking a lot over the three days I was there, at least a lot more than I normally would speak to anyone else (I'm autistic). So we hit it off right off the bat, because I was the only nutjob there who could speak English and because she needed an orbiter or something, I don't know her motivation for talking to an ethnic autistic manlet. Ngl, it felt good to be close to such a pretty foid and elicit interest in her (not sexual ofc because I'm not Chad). She even talked to my parents when they bought me new clothes and checked on me to see how I was coping with the situation.

Ok I'll talk about the damn book. It was a compilation of poems by Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer. I was feeling a little bit down at that time so I opened the book and read a poem (I just skimmed a pdf of the book and didn't find it btw) about how the dude felt about poetry and all that gay shit. I thought to myself, after misinterpreting it horribly, "man this guy is right, I also have that spark, I'm a God as well". I started walking all over the room while reading it over and over. This caught the girl's attention and she asked me if she could borrow it (apparently she could read the language, just not speak it). I gave it to her like a good white knight, not knowing what would happen after that. Like 1 hour after that the nurses came with a wheelchair and told me to hop in, that they would bring me my belongings shortly after relocating to a different part of the hospital. Surprise, surprise, the foid kept the book I lent her. We also never exchanged numbers because I went full retard and never even thought of that.

And that's how I went and missed out on social circle maxxing with a foid. Oh, and I lost a book too, whatever,

I try to take care my books

Just fucking lol at you.
I cherish my books, I wouldn't even lend one to my friend.