Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I lose weight fast without ever getting hungry

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
I see a lot of people talking about how hard dieting it and how they eventually give in to cravings. i find it kind of silly considering how easy dieting is for me, but I remember back to when I didn't know what I was doing and dieting was super hard. 

I am here to tell you the method that I've figured out for pretty much never getting hungry (at least not hungry enough to give in to food) and having zero cravings for junk food. 

The diet: 

Intermittent fasting (16/8). You only eat inside of an 8 hour period (I eat two full meals) and fast for 16 hours. At first this might sound terrible, but your body will adapt after a few weeks and it will know that you're not going to be getting any food in the 16 hour period and as a result it will send out less hunger signals. The standard method of dieting with small meals every 2-3 hours will just leave you hungry and unfulfilled after every meal. You'll constantly be in a hungry state. so no wonder people fail dieting like that. Eating 2-3 big meals is much better, as it leaves you full after every meal. You'll also have more energy to spend towards physical activity if you time your meals well. 

Intermittent fasting has a bunch of other health and diet benefits, but I am not going to go over them here, as they are not important for this topic, but I recommend reading up on them.

You want to be eating greens with your meals (the more of it you eat, the fuller you'll feel). Greens are important when you want to feel full, especially if your diet is low in calories. 

The much important supplement, chromium picolinate:

The main reason so many people give in to hunger and cravings during a diet is because of low blood sugar. When your blood sugar gets low, your body starts sending out signals that it is hungry for carbohydrates (especially fast ones); you end up eating a ton of junk food, and feeling terrible about yourself afterwards. When you're fasting especially, this is even more likely to happen.

We need a way to control our blood sugar and chromium does exactly that, and it does it very well at higher doses (most chromium you'll find is underdosed and thus completely useless). Chromium is what has made the biggest difference for me when dieting. It is the main reason for me not getting any cravings whatsoever. If you don't want to do any of the other things I've mentioned, but still want to reduce hunger and cravings, at least give Chromium a try. It's quite cheap for what it does.

You want to find a supplement with a potent dose of 800-1000mcg, no more, no less. 

Cardio:

You don't want to be doing any high intensive cardio (high intensive weight lifting is fine, but not cardio). If you're going to be doing any cardio, you want it to be low intensity (incline walking and cycling is perfect for this). High intensive cardio such as running will have your body sending out signals that it's hungry and we want to avoid that at any cost.

Keep in mind it takes time for your body to adapt. Don't try this for two days and come back to me and tell me you're just as hungry or even more from fasting. You have to give your body at least 2 weeks to adapt. 

That's pretty much it. That's how you stay in a calorie deficit without any hunger or cravings (or at least very little).

no hate, but lol

giphy.gif

Best way to cure cancer is prevention.
Best way to cure cardiovascular disease is prevention.
Best way to cure obesity is prevention.
Best way to cure high blood sugar is prevention.
Best way to cure Alzheimer's is prevention.
Best way to cure autoimmune disease is prevention.

How do you prevent all of these diseases from arising, by eating a whole food plant-based diet. This is what your body is evolved to metabolize.
You don't need to go on special weird diets, to lose or gain weight periodically. If you just eat properly, your body, your proportions, your weight, your biomarkers will be in their ideal perfect states.

51yJpT9zM3L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

China Study

510HO8OxEPL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Whole

41GKkQRGRrL._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Transcend

51OZMrqpfOL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

How not to die

Also absolutely everyone that doesn't live near the equator needs to supplement 2000 UI Vit D3 daily.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
no hate, but lol

giphy.gif

How do you prevent all of these diseases from arising, by eating a whole food plant-based diet. This is what your body is evolved to metabolize.
You don't need to go on special weird diets, to lose or gain weight periodically. If you just eat properly, your body, your proportions, your weight, your biomarkers will be in their ideal perfect states.

China Study

Whole

Transcend

How not to die

Also absolutely everyone that doesn't live near the equator needs to supplement 2000 UI Vit D3 daily.

Did you even read my thread? ...

Where did I talk about plant based diets? I am a meat eater. 

Where did I talk about preventing disease? 

This is not a thread for people who are already lean, it's for people who are either overweight or want to lose some weight. Of course eating a diet that leaves you lean all year long is preferred, but that's not what most people do. After they've lost the weight, staying true to their diet and not eating shit is of course a must, or else they'll gain it all back.

Your post makes no sense.

Just eat high volume foods and whole non processed foods and you are fine :D It makes overeating virtually impossible.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
no hate, but lol

giphy.gif

51yJpT9zM3L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

China Study

510HO8OxEPL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Whole

41GKkQRGRrL._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Transcend

51OZMrqpfOL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

How not to die

I love the videos from dr gregor,garth davis,esselstyn and mcdougall :D

Facade said:
Just eat high volume foods and you are fine :D

I love the videos from dr gregor,garth davis,esselstyn and mcdougall :D

That's where greens come in. I made a cauliflower dough pizza yesterday and I couldn't even finish it (it was only 900 calories). I could eat a normal 2400 calorie pizza no problem.

CopingGymcel said:
Did you even read my thread? ...

Where did I talk about plant based diets? I am a meat eater. 

Where did I talk about preventing disease? 

This is not a thread for people who are already lean, it's for people who are either overweight or want to lose some weight. Of course eating a diet that leaves you lean all year long is preferred, but that's not what most people do. After they've lost the weight, staying true to their diet and not eating shit is of course a must, or else they'll gain it all back.

Your post makes no sense.

I've just hijacked your thread to further my evil Vegan agenda. No hate pls.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I've just hijacked your thread to further my evil Vegan agenda. No hate pls.

No hate. What you are saying is true, it's just that most people don't usually eat perfectly for their body to begin with, if they did, there would be no obesity.

CopingGymcel said:
No hate. What you are saying is true, it's just that most people don't usually eat perfectly for their body to begin with, if they did, there would be no obesity.

I made some burritos with beans,corn,little bit of rice(Low arsenic in my country),Avocado and salad and it was so satiating. I'll never get fat even though I don't exercise

This works I did a more extreme version in which I fasted for a few weeks on only water without eating anything and lost tons of weight.

Facade said:
I made some burritos with beans,corn,little bit of rice(Low arsenic in my country),Avocado and salad and it was so satiating. I'll never get fat even though I don't exercise

start eating mushrooms. I eat like 3-5lbs a week lol.

You can use in soup, stir-fry, in burritos.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
start eating mushrooms. I eat like 3-5lbs a week lol.

You can use in soup, stir-fry, in burritos.

Sounds good

They way I cut to 8% bodyfat - Ate half my calories in low calorie food, other half junk food. Needless to say all I thought about was food all day long and at my lowest point I came extremely close to grabbing a half eaten burger out of the trash can at work and eating the side that wasnt touched.

can u give me citations on Intermittent fasting and that Chromium supplment

i take creatine and protine powder

SeifEsteem said:
can u give me citations on Intermittent fasting and that Chromium supplment

i take creatine and protine powder

In overweight women reporting intense carbohydrate cravings at least twice a week, supplementation of 1,000mcg chromium appeared to reduce hunger and cravings over the course of weight weeks which resulted in a greater reduction in overall food intake (25%) than did placebo (8%). This reduction in food intake led to weight loss, but was independent of any changes in glucose metabolism.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18715218

This study used 600 µg chromium (as picolinate) in people with poorly-controlled type II diabetes for 4 months found a statistically significant mean reduction in fasting blood glucose of 15 mg/dL and 25.5 mg/dL in postprandial glucose compared to placebo control as well as a reduction in HbA1C of 0.9% versus placebo.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26302914

Intermittent fasting studies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1sfiDIPzHU

Intermittent fasting + low carb = best combo to lose weight.