Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How I literally felt when my only female childhood friend blocked me and started talking to a chad in front of me in class

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
IMG 3280

I didn’t know the reason why. I didn’t even say anything to her yet but she blocked me anyway. I knew her in my childhood and used to play with her. At 16 I was surprised to see her again in college in one of my classes. I added her on insta, she blocked me immediately. I sat there watching her talk to the chad (who was 3 years older than us) like this.

After that I lost all my motivation in studying. I used to get really high grades and I got top grades in high school. But ever since then I didn’t give a shit about studying. I hated it

Last edited:
what a sad story brocel:feelsbadman:

sending hugs
e7a0cfa958a715defddc6c5d574d4cf9.gif

Never let her crawl back to you so she can use you as an emotional tampon. Don't let that shit happen and have some DIGNITY + respect for yourself. Fuck that bitch I hope that chad kills her. Stupid cunt bitch what goes around comes around. Chase chads get SCABS

Never let her crawl back to you so she can use you as an emotional tampon. Don't let that shit happen and have some DIGNITY + respect for yourself. Fuck that bitch I hope that chad kills her. Stupid cunt bitch what goes around comes around. Chase chads get SCABS
She’s currently enjoying university life . She won’t give a shit about me she doesn’t even know I exist.

She’s currently enjoying university life . She won’t give a shit about me she doesn’t even know I exist.
:feelsbadman: but still don't let her crawl back to you if something happens to hER. don't let her use you as a third option.

I hope she gets stds and then becomes a fat ugly single mother at 30
:lul: :lul: that's what happens to whores that never keep their rotten egos in check. manifest that shit happening to her :feelsPop: i would pray on her downfall tbh. the worst part is foids don't regret their whore years.

Getting foids is the number one thing in life, for men, its undeniable. Thats why motivation plummets when men realize its over.