Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I know that the idea of teen girls getting together with guys older then them "scars" them is stupid.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'm a teenager and I'm in high school currently. All of the girls in my classes lost their virginity's at 13 or 14. Most of the ones who lost it at 14 lost it to guys in their 20's. And those guy's were usually the girls drug dealers too. All of them are completely stable, their not tramatized and they certainly weren't "manipulated and used" because they were the ones who asked to bang the guys in the first place because they thought he was hot.

Must be brutal where you live. Then some blue pilled simp will actually go after those girls in like 4 years.

The only "scars" they get are mind numbing orgasms and higher standards for future guys.

Must be brutal where you live. Then some blue pilled simp will actually go after those girls in like 4 years.
I live in michigan. It's really bad where I'm at but I can't imagine how bad the big cities are.

I lost my virginity to a prostitute when I was 14 I don't feel traumatised.
She was 28 or something.Its just teenage whores wanting sympathy.

Trauma and abuse are a badge of honor for foids. None of them are ever innocent.

You're a teenager evaluating the mental state of other teenagers, you're not a good judge of what "stable" is.

You're a teenager evaluating the mental state of other teenagers, you're not a good judge of what "stable" is.
What do you mean? By stable I mean they don't talk about how they shouldn't have done it or it was a mistake they outright brag about it.

What do you mean? By stable I mean they don't talk about how they shouldn't have done it or it was a mistake they outright brag about it.

Yeah, that's not the same as stable. Ratchet prostitots on Maury and Dr. Phil brag about all the dick they take, that's not stability.

Yeah, that's not the same as stable. Ratchet prostitots on Maury and Dr. Phil brag about all the dick they take, that's not stability.
:soy: :soy: :soy: we need to protect those underage queens, sweaty! we need to care about foid's "mental health" n sheet :soy::soy::soy:

True. But I meant it as their not scarred or anything by banging these guys like a lot of white knights say.

A lot of toilets I knew were dating older guys. Such greed.

idk i'm not a teenage girl

True. But I meant it as their not scarred or anything by banging these guys like a lot of white knights say.

That is the scar. This warped mindset, this destructive lifestyle. That's what people mean by "scarred."

That is the scar. This warped mindset, this destructive lifestyle. That's what people mean by "scarred."
Well their choosing to get into that lifestyle. And don't say it's because their teenagers, teens can be stupid but all of us know what getting into drugs or doing what half the girls my age do does to a person.

Well their choosing to get into that lifestyle. And don't say it's because their teenagers, teens can be stupid but all of us know what getting into drugs or doing what half the girls my age do does to a person.

What do you mean by "Don't say it's because they're teenagers?" Getting into drugs/pursuing a destructive lifestyle enables more drug use and self-destruction, right?

Foid freedom has destroyed the west without a doubt.

What do you mean by "Don't say it's because they're teenagers?" Getting into drugs/pursuing a destructive lifestyle enables more drug use and self-destruction, right?
I meant don't say they don't know any better because their teens. And of course it does they know that it does they just don't care.

I meant don't say they don't know any better because their teens. And of course it does they know that it does they just don't care.

And it's stupid to not care. Irresponsible to not care. Like a stupid, irresponsible teenager. That's why we don't give them the right to make adult decisions like that.

And it's stupid to not care. Irresponsible to not care. Like a stupid, irresponsible teenager. That's why we don't give them the right to make adult decisions like that.
Well you can't constantly keep them in check. What are you going to do, lock them in a cellar? And they do know better.

Well you can't constantly keep them in check. What are you going to do, lock them in a cellar? And they do know better.

That's the challenge of parenthood. You can't lock your kids in a cellar. But you have to somehow steer them towards good decisions and moral character. Left to their own devices they might make stupid decisions. Because they're teenagers, easily persuaded and not entirely educated.

When I was in school, all the 13 year old girls were losing their virginity to 20+ year old drug dealers. Also if you ever used Tinder and saw foids saying their age was incorrect, is because they were in high school, and lying about their age to fuck older men. Absolutely doomed if you are an ugly youngcel.

The only thing that scars them is when 30yr old chad's beer can thick dick scars their pussies when he rips and tears through their fresh foidholes.

The only "scars" they get are mind numbing orgasms and higher standards for future guys.
Good morning i hate women
But seriously, even my boomer religious retarded mother was talking last night about how a hundred years ago people got together when they 13 and 14, and married at that age. She didn't say anything about older men marrying girls at that age, but it definitely doesn't hurt them. I think if you were gonna marry or fuck a 13 or 14 year old girl, i think about the oldest that it makes sense is probably like 24 or so.
I especially hate how all these prime JB girls are fucking with Chads their own age, or older illegal aged Chads. Also some thugmaxxed dudes, like drugdealers and shit. It's so unfair.

the only reason why teen girls are "traumatized" by sex with adult men is because of society's reaction to the age gap, not because of the nature of the age gap itself.

This.

To my own young teenage mind the fucked up whores my best Chad childhood friend would regularly hang out with, get high with and fuck seemed mentally tough, savvy and witty and not in anyway damaged, but with time, maturity and hindsight as well learning much more about these girls lives from the rumour and story mills, as well directly from my best Chad friend himself, I’ve come to gradually understand I was VERY wrong about that.

These girls were very fucked up and the toughness act was just that ie an “act” or rather a “front” as 90’s era niggers might put it alternatively.

One of the girls also apparently ended up acquiring a particularly nasty lifelong incurable STD as well.

Herpes I think it was if memory serves correct?