Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I know it isn't my personality

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
"your personality is the problem!" If my personality is the problem then why oh why did I have friends when I was 7 with blonde hair and an average face. Why oh oh why did people ignore me and start treating me badly as soon as I became ugly? My personality didn't change between 7 and 12. All that changed was my face and physical traits. Funnily enough on discord before my brain was fried by rejection I could even make online friends and girls would sext me! :feelsstudy::feelsjuice: that is untill I showed them my face whereupon they started insulting and ignoring me if not altogether blocking.

Must be because they can just sense the personality off my face huh? It's my personality that has led to people irl insulting my appearance! Definitely

"bitter incels! also, ur not entilted to sex!"

For me it's the fact I've managed to make online friends and get people to tell me I'm funny or talkative on discord whereas irl all I get is blank stares or no chatting at all. I legit feel like a ghost whenever I have to use my face for anything, people just don't like to be around subhumans men included. Last time I had been talking to a sperg who had a few things in common with me and yet he ghosted me and rejected my friend request the next day like a foid once we weren't in uni anymore.

Never think for a second people will have mercy just because they are at the bottom of the barrel too.

For me it's the fact I've managed to make online friends and get people to tell me I'm funny or talkative on discord whereas irl all I get is blank stares or no chatting at all. I legit feel like a ghost whenever I have to use my face for anything, people just don't like to be around subhumans men included. Last time I had been talking to a sperg who had a few things in common with me and yet he ghosted me and rejected my friend request the next day like a foid once we weren't in uni anymore.

Never think for a second people will have mercy just because they are at the bottom of the barrel too.
Exactly. Most friendships are based on status. There's no love involved. Men will befriend other men because they have traits equal or above themselves. Low tier men often avoid hanging out with other low tier men because it's an admission of low status. Thus you have jesters who'd rather humilate themselves for a second of normie approval than hang out with other men of their class.

Exactly. Most friendships are based on status. There's no love involved. Men will befriend other men because they have traits equal or above themselves. Low tier men often avoid hanging out with other low tier men because it's an admission of low status. Thus you have jesters who'd rather humilate themselves for a second of normie approval than hang out with other men of their class.
It's all about climbing the ladder for normies, which at least makes me happy that some people actually deserve to be subhuman themselves.

Imagine what they'd do with a chad face:society:

It's all about climbing the ladder for normies, which at least makes me happy that some people actually deserve to be subhuman themselves.

Imagine what they'd do with a chad face:society:
Exactly

Reaction to causality.
And it builds up. Our Frankenstein bad goy Said very "mean Things"