Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story how I knew it was really over

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
86d 14h 17m
I once talked to a foid for a few days from /soc/ discord thread not even anything sexual or with such intentions even. Then I wanted to call so she said ok and my webcam went on then for like 3 seconds then I was immediately blocked in less than 5 seconds shit you not.

I knew it was over from that point. Still haunts me. Any shred of thinking I had a chance was nullified as I already knew this was my last attempt.

:kys:

Last edited:
SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
Foids don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 9h 27m
Brutal, foids always expects at least high tier normie because men below that are invisible for them.

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
IslaVista2014 said:
I once talked to a foid for a few days from /soc/ discord thread not even anything sexual or with such intentions even. Then I wanted to call so she said ok and my webcam went on then for like 3 seconds then I was immediately blocked in less than 5 seconds shit you not.

I knew it was over from that point. Still haunts me. Any shred of thinking I had a chance was nullified as I already knew this was my last attempt.

that's extremely brtual tbh :feelscry:

Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
36d 7h 15m
brutallest thread i've ever read here

M

meatball

Banned
-
11d 3h 54m
IslaVista2014 said:

Mother ficker

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
37d 15h 56m
So some random /soc/ foid blocked you and now she lives rent free in your head?

Grow some backbone dude