Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel how I imposed my will on a chad (my uncle)

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★
be me at my grandmother's house just minding my own business my Chad uncle( 6.2 + wide shoulders blond chiseled jawline green eyes etc) approaches me
starts shit with me hey kid you think you are thoth punches me in the arm hey kid are you picking a fight punches me in the arm again punches me in the stomach
at this point I have had enough do you want to go I say he says yes
alright get my an underhook and collar grab with the other hand do a flawless throw everyone goes whoooo
Unfortunately, I get reversed ( I don't do BJJ) push him with my legs, and get up to strick he gets up as well
throw a calf kick misses, and he gets closer immediately throw 100% power high kick
misses within a few millimeters

see his sule leave his body he diss angeges
tells me he did not want to beat me up so he did not hurt me on purpose
my grandmother tells me that he could have beat my spoiled ass if he wanted to and to not get too coucky

I don't give a damn it was a moral victory for me I always thought of martial arts as just another cope since it is kinda useless on the street cuz guns and knives
years of training did not betray me unlike Foids

Based fightcel
fight me bruce lee GIF

That's nuts, Eliya.

You challenge him for mortal kombat.

be me at my grandmother's house just minding my own business my Chad uncle( 6.2 + wide shoulders blond chiseled jawline green eyes etc) approaches me
starts shit with me hey kid you think you are thoth punches me in the arm hey kid are you picking a fight punches me in the arm again punches me in the stomach
at this point I have had enough do you want to go I say he says yes
alright get my an underhook and collar grab with the other hand do a flawless throw everyone goes whoooo
Unfortunately, I get reversed ( I don't do BJJ) push him with my legs, and get up to strick he gets up as well
throw a calf kick misses, and he gets closer immediately throw 100% power high kick
misses within a few millimeters

see his sule leave his body he diss angeges
tells me he did not want to beat me up so he did not hurt me on purpose
my grandmother tells me that he could have beat my spoiled ass if he wanted to and to not get too coucky

I don't give a damn it was a moral victory for me I always thought of martial arts as just another cope since it is kinda useless on the street cuz guns and knives
years of training did not betray me unlike Foids
Sounds Good GIF by Leroy Patterson