Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I got revenge on my high school!

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
It started in sophomore year,I needed a way to take all my anger out after all the disrespect so i decided to make a instagram account dedicated to rumors at my school.

I would ask people to dm me rumors and i would send it anonymously. Didn’t get a lot of replies obv so i would dm my main acc and make my own rumors then post them.

Later i exposed who sent each rumor including this one guy who talked shit about his ex when they just made up so they ended up blocking each other. It was hilarious!

deleted the acc after that. But i still felt like shit. I would start once again posting rumors but this time i made a google form where people can actually send things anonymously this time. I also would hear gossiped and rumors at my school and tell people about it. Like when someone was talking shit about someone else i went ahead and told them about it in dms.

also posted peoples faces that i despised and made a poll asking if they were smashable or not and made them answer another question saying if they hated them or not. It was funny seeing people try to figure out who it was, tons of arguments and drama spreading. No one ever knew it was me.

I leaked a few classmates phones numbers/ emails which i messages to fuck with them. (those dumbasses had it in public on their acc) (in minecraft). I also would get in my classmates (who called me ugly )school accounts (their username and birthday aka password could easily be found) and i managed to find their videos where they introduce themself so i put it on the hate page and made it seem like it was her who owned the acc. I also dmed people for rumors as well and opinions about others. Anyways i have another revenge story but i’ll say that another time

Last edited:
something i forgot to mention i also fucking put some people from my schools faces on those talking image apps and posted them. It was hilarious. I also received dms from people gettinign mad and telling me how they’ll find out who i am and telling me to delete or they’ll report me lmfao but i would deactivate a lot so they couldn’t. Anyways now i’m planning to find if they’re in any job apps so i can fucking give bad reviews

something i forgot to mention i also fucking put some people from my schools faces on those talking image apps and posted them. It was hilarious. I also received dms from people gettinign mad and telling me how they’ll find out who i am and telling me to delete or they’ll report me lmfao but i would deactivate a lot so they couldn’t. Anyways now i’m planning to find if they’re in any job apps so i can fucking give bad reviews
Nice idea doing those face montage apps.

Good work. I like the job app idea, but how would it work?

Good work. I like the job app idea, but how would it work?
Bascially you know sites like linkedin or yelp? i can find their names on their or their jobs and make bad reviews and make alt accs.

Brutal and vicious revenge bro!

Bascially you know sites like linkedin or yelp? i can find their names on their or their jobs and make bad reviews and make alt accs.
Cool, I didn't know you could do that on LinkedIn.

cyberbullycel