Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How I got pregnant at 13

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★

She has more action then 90% of us at the age of 13. I doubt she is going to have a job at that age so enjoy spending taxes on her and other mothers.

A girl who used to bully me got pregnant at 11, lmao.

This is seen as normal nowadays.

I didn't even know how to fucking jack off yet at 13yo. I was playing N64 and making paper airplanes.

Fucking hell, 13 years and already spreading her legs to some Chad. When I was 13 years old I used to skateboard outside with my friends and play in the outside world like a normal kid.

Fucking hell, 13 years and already spreading her legs to some Chad. When I was 13 years old I used to skateboard outside with my friends and play in the outside world like a normal kid.
Welcome to the new world grandpa :feelzez::cool:

She has more action then 90% of us at the age of 13. I doubt she is going to have a job at that age so enjoy spending taxes on her and other mothers.

LOL hahahaha "TEEN MOM" she doesn't know shit about being mother.Did she abort?

Filthy whore obviously never got spankings.

Imagine being a whore as soon as your enter puberty :feelskek:

a 13 year old foid with the voice of a child talking about how chad inseminated her womb and fertilized her eggs all while she had a "boyfriend"
I could come up with some witty joke to say but this speaks for itself

She broke up with her cuck boyfriend to get pounded by the "really cute" chad from her math class.

>tfw you'll never have a JB wife and get her pregnant

Why do foids wanna act like they are older than their real age? They always try to act grown and shit. At 13, I was bluepilled and watching cartoons

I didn’t watch the video but I’m going to guess that some Chad came in her pussy.