Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I got over my inceldom and hatred towards women using tinder

A

Actually Autistic

Banned
-
This is going to be a long emotional post on how I overcame my hatred and entitlement towards women and am now a recovering incel, if that. Possibly even a slayer? Don't mind the hateful sounding text in my first paragraph. I'm trying to demonstrate my old Incel mentality and how fucked up it was.

So last wednesday I was swiping on my real tinder account only to have the same as usual dog den experience: 2 new matches, both fatties, 1 "non-binary" whatever that means. I think it means she's a tranny but IDK. I express my frustrations to a friend, Luis on Facebook. He tells me that my problem is that I have a creepy, blank stare due to Asperger's and need years of therapy to fix it. As he continues to text me at 1am about my odd facial expressions and lack of social skills my blood begins to boil with rage. He’s implying that I’m too mentally incompetent to make proper facial expressions and that’s why I’m Incel.

The next morning I make another tinder account using a tall whit guy we’ll call him HLIM-W. I want to experience what a normal looking white guy experiences on online dating.

MOMENTS LATER, A CUTE ASIAN, MICHELLE MATCHES ME: THE TYPE OF ASIAN I ALWAYS DESIRED BUT NEVER CAN GET.

-she had a pic of herself at the club, cute high cheekbones, revealing slutty clothes

-had a nice ass

-happened to be chinese with a slight tan, cute pics infront of universal studios wearing oversized sunglasses

I became so horny and didn't know how to release my sexual tension. I wanted to meet her extremely badly but she wasn’t attracted to ME, the real me. Sexual tension got the best of me so I quickly formulated a plan. I end up offering to meet (Using HLIM-W pics) at the local starbucks. she texts "Sure. That sounds nice". This Asian lived 2km away so she agrees to meet the same day I matched her.

It's 3:45 and my date's set at 4pm. I arrived early and my heart's beating super fast, palms sweaty. How will I make my move showing up not looking like HLIMW? She arrives 5 minutes early and sits down. I stare at her legs for a good 15 minuted before planning my next move until I have an "ahah!" moment. I can PUA approach her.

I approach the cute ASIAN and say "Hey excuse me, real quick I have a question. You have this creative and artistic vibe about you, are you an artist?"-A line taken from an old PUA bootcamp.

Then I go "oh by the way, can you show me where jugo juice is? my eyesight is really bad. She walks me there thinking I'm blind or something

THIS IS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE.. FOR A BREF MINUTE IT FEELS LIKE I'M DATING A HIGH QUALITY ASIAN GIRL. my euphoria is through the roof. She's so beautiful. And for a moment, other guys think I'm actually with her, as her boyfriend

She goes back to starbucks looking for chad. I go back too and stare at her. I ENDED UP UNMATCHING SO I DON'T GET BANNED.

Since then, I'm no longer an incel. It made me truely grasp there is no real happy ending for my subhuman looks. I've embraced my 100% shit tier genetics and am content with it's not my doing.

I’ve got over my insecure Incel beliefs and instead, accepted them. I’ll be the ultimate destroyer; of society. My Incel state will manifest itself into extreme passive aggressive destruction.

Then I go "oh by the way, can you show me where jugo juice is? my eyesight is really bad. She walks me there thinking I'm blind or something

Lmao. This is as close to feeling like a Chad as we incels will ever get.

Entitlement doesn't survive in the suffering.

goodbye puacuck fag :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

That's the most you can get from PUA scam. directions to jungo juice.

fucking lol

just run blind and lost game bro

I fail to see the connection between what the title claims and the story tbh

Recovering as an Incel means realizing that blackpills are the ultimate truth. Instead of withdrawing, force your negativity outwards onto people without shame. cheat, lie, ruin people’s day etc..

The fully recovered Incel owns his troll face with pride:
>fucking whores in SEA
>living off NEETbux
>chadfishing girls only to have them waste 2 hours in some abandoned restaurant

Reminder that there are millions of males, many of which genetically superior to you, that will pay a female for a """""date"""""" like this.

I don't understand the problem here.

Oh, My “friend” on Facebook attributes my lack of success on online dating to having a blank stare in pics. He’s implying that if I look into the camera differently somehow I’ll transform into a chad. I cannot grasp the meaning of what look he wants me to use on camera and assume it’s utter bullshit coping mechanism.

You cannot have a “look of confidence”. Weak bones subcommunicate lack of confidence. A chad staring blankly would be perceived as confident regardless of whether he was actually confident when the picture was taken

This is rather autistic indeed.