Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How i get dnp

dick n pussy?

TheVman said:
that's the straightest thing you can do

As long as its clean it must be tasty cux its rich with pheremones tbh... i wish i could lick my oneitis buttcrack

hehe xd said:
@copinggymcel

I just buy it online domestically from a native forum.

https://pastebin.com/yj19FSbF some sources here.

I do not recommend getting DNP, though. I highly recommend against it. You really have to know what you are doing or you can literally die. And even if you don't die, you're probably just going to end up binging on a lot of food and putting all of the weight back on, because that's what DNP does:

It makes you lethargic.
It increases your body's temperate by quite a bit and makes you sweat a lot.
It gives you an insane craving for carbohydrates
It dehydrates you

The list goes on and on. It does a lot of shit that makes it hard to use successfully.

Imagine 7-21 days of feeling like complete shit. Being tired all of the time, sweating profusely and wanting to eat carbs at any moment. You're not going to be able to withstand that. You're not.

If you're not able to diet successfully without DNP, you certainly won't be able to diet with it. It's not a simple shortcut, it's for people who already diet well and want to speed up the process.

CopingGymcel said:

I do not recommend getting DNP, though. I highly recommend against it. You really have to know what you are doing or you can literally die. And even if you don't die, you're probably just going to end up binging on a lot of food and putting all of the weight back on, because that's what DNP does:

It makes you lethargic.
It dehydrates you

The list goes on and on. It does a lot of shit that makes it hard to use successfully.

Imagine 7-21 days of feeling like complete shit. Being tired all of the time, sweating profusely and wanting to eat carbs at any moment. You're not going to be able to withstand that. You're not.

If you're not able to diet successfully without DNP, you certainly won't be able to diet with it. It's not a simple shortcut, it's for people who already diet well and want to speed up the process.
How many calories does dnp burn extra? If it cuts down 6 months into sub 3 months ill definitely survive it, but if its a small boost like 200 calories max then its not wurf

hehe xd said:
How many calories does dnp burn extra? If it cuts down 6 months into sub 3 months ill definitely survive it, but if its a small boost like 200 calories max then its not wurf

400mg is like 40% extra calories burned throughout the day, so if you burn 3000 calories, that's an extra 1200 calories a day and it's anti-catabolic, so most of that will be fat.

CopingGymcel said:
400mg is like 40% extra calories burned throughout the day, so if you burn 3000 calories, that's an extra 1200 calories a day and it's anti-catabolic, so most of that will be fat.

Shiiit that sounds really good, does microdosing work? E.g if i take small amounts will it still boost my tdee and will the side effects still be severe?

I might dedicate a few weeks for leanmaxxing, worse case scenario i stop using it, best case scenario i die

hehe xd said:
Shiiit that sounds really good, does microdosing work? E.g if i take small amounts will it still boost my tdee and will the side effects still be severe?

I might dedicate a few weeks for leanmaxxing, worse case scenario i stop using it, best case scenario i die

Micro dosing works, yes. The less you take, the less side-effects an the longer you can use it.

Let's say you take 100mg, that's a 10% boost and you probably won't even feel it. 200mg (the ideal dose imo), will give you a 20% boost. Some people barely feel 200mg, others get lots of sides.

Also, it can take a while for it to accumulate in your body, so just because you don't feel 200mg on day 3, that doesn't mean it's not working (I am barely feeling anything atm apart from a dry mouth and a slight increase in body temperature). It can easily kick on day 4 and if you then are stupid enough to double the dose on day 3, you'll have an unpleasant surprise.

CopingGymcel said:

It makes you lethargic.
It dehydrates you

The first word I saw was explosives.

Sounds dangerous but if you have nothing to lose, then it's up to you.

Have you tried Keto BTW. I've had good results from it pretty fast too.

CopingGymcel said:
Micro dosing works, yes. The less you take, the less side-effects an the longer you can use it.

Let's say you take 100mg, that's a 10% boost and you probably won't even feel it. 200mg (the ideal dose imo), will give you a 20% boost. Some people barely feel 200mg, others get lots of sides.

Also, it can take a while for it to accumulate in your body, so just because you don't feel 200mg on day 3, that doesn't mean it's not working (I am barely feeling anything atm apart from a dry mouth and a slight increase in body temperature). It can easily kick on day 4 and if you then are stupid enough to double the dose on day 3, you'll have an unpleasant surprise.

nice

Definitely take low doses. The horror stories are from people taking ridiculous amounts and increasing the dosage over time because they didn't feel much.

I wouldn't take DNP personally but some guys swear by it like Tony Huge & even Zyzz (RIP)

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIvCQ7sZWj0[/video]

Schizoidcel said:
Definitely take low doses. The horror stories are from people taking ridiculous amounts and increasing the dosage over time because they didn't feel much.

I wouldn't take DNP personally but some guys swear by it like Tony Huge & even Zyzz (RIP)

If you take every precaution, do it 100% right and never go above 400mg, your chances of dying from it are about 0%; however, that's not what some people do.

CopingGymcel said:
Schizoidcel said:
If you take every precaution, do it 100% right and never go above 400mg, your chances of dying from it are about 0%; however, that's not what some people do.
dick n pussy?

Congratulations. You'll go from subhuman fat face to subhuman lean face. It's over.